1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my ssr sp1's installed..let me know what u guys think:

·
11,221 Posts
These wheels are pimp as hell. It seems like this set is getting a lil popular, good choice. It'll look kick ass on a light car though, you sold your old ones yet?

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man..yea the old wheels are sold..

waitin for mkiv808 to get me some pics of them on his gorgeous silver supra..

·
Registered
294 Posts
Very Nice.....

Very nice wheels on your black dawg....Can you please give us the wheel sizes, offsets, and tire sizes you are running?

Also, can you tell me about the clear markers you have all around? They look nice, and am wondering all of the particulars about them.....Do you have any closeups to see what they all look like too? I'm trying to find out about what bulbs and housings and sources people are going with for clearing on a black car.

Thanks in Advance....They look really good, the wheels and markers.

Later,

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
656 Posts
:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheel sizes are 18x8.5 front, 18x10 rear..dont know the offsets off the top of my head..

much more pics coming soon..

suprafastmkiv: the rear clear sidemarkers i got off ebay, the front sidemarkers and clear turn signals were on the car when I got it...I just got the rear clear sidemarkers to finish off the clear housing theme..

98 headlights coming soon to set off the front of the car a lot better.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Love the wheels. Detail those fender wells, and wash that dusty car. Looking good :run:

·
Registered
748 Posts
damn, that looks niiiiiice!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Mark.. love the new wheels bro.. look too damn nice! When I come back up there to the NJ to visit I will give you a call and hopefully we can get together and I can see the new ride. Keep up the good work buddy.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Did you get the wheels new or used?

If new, where did you get them from?

C

·
0 Posts
those are becoming pretty common, but there's a reason for that ;) cause it looks great :)

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
cdso1 said:
those are becoming pretty common, but there's a reason for that ;) cause it looks great :)
Because of me :biggrin:

93BlueTurbo: Welcome to SP-1 club :bigthumb:

my 19" SP-1

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the compliments fellas...

bought the wheels new off tirerack. I haven't been home for a while..when i get home there will be some detailed sunset pics at better angles :)

i need a nice desktop background of MY car for once lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts