Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This friend of mine, Lewis, has been looking for a mint MKIII for about 6 months now. He found this one in Dallas on EBAY so we met the guy in Waco yesterday to check it out. Turned out to be even more impressive in person than we thought, he paid him $6,500 for the car, but well worth it. The car is completely brand new, and totally stock. The guy was 70 years old, never heard of SupraForums, and basically paid his mechanic to just change everything.

The black paint is brand new and the body work is flawless.
New wheels and tires, they are 235/40/17's, but he'll sell them off soon for bigger ones.

Recent JDM, although it needs a metal headgasket, we'll take care of that soon. Brand new turbo, every hose, radiator, power steering, etc., A/C, evrything works.

Interior is flawless, mint leather, carpet, etc.

He has big plans for this car as it will just be a hobby car, wants to make it a twin to mine only in black.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4541011453&category=6059

·
Registered
684 Posts
Very very nice! Everytime I see that tan leather interior, it grows on me more and more. Beautiful car!

Mo

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
welcome!!!! glad to see another tx supra guy getting into the game :)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Lewis bought another Supra huh? Shweet! Man send me an email or something sometime Lance! We need to all try and get together sometime. I got moved into my new house and everything is settled down now, so lets get together some weekend. Hopefully Lewis and maybe one or both of the Craigs too.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
hey lance, where in South Texas is your buddy located at?

cause you know how us Dirty South Supras roll :) That car is AMAZING..i love every aspect of that vehicle.

also, I need you to PM me ur #..i lost it and I gotta talk to you bout some things concerning this upcoming texas meet.

Reactions: xscurry

·
Registered
482 Posts
Post A Picture Please!!

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Nice. I remember when my car was in brand new condition like that.

Im not really a new member, but I'll be rollin for the 1st time in several years pretty soon, so Im kinda new. HAHA. Hope to meet up with all you guys soon with my car this time.

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Sweet car! We need to get together soon. I just got my car back on its feet! Fixed the throttle and the whistling noise.

My car is begging to driven down to Austin!

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Nice find for your friend Lance ... where in dallas was it? ..Hey Dave what was the noise after all?

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Hey lance let us all know. I need to get the new tires on my Red Supra and ill be driving that all the time. Well that a fan shroud and elbow and boost controller, but the tires are whats keeping me off the road. the other are keeping me slow. :)

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
damnit! i hate you TX guys :(

i wanna come back...you guys are all badass...

im not a fan of the tan interior...then again it isnt much better then the crappy burgandy either ;) but that car is MINT! nice buy and definitley worth the money!!

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SupraGuy88T said:
Nice find for your friend Lance ... where in dallas was it? ......Hey Dave what was the noise after all?
Hey Christian, the guy was from Garland or Grand Prarie, I forget exactly which one. Check your PM's.
fstoy said:
Sweet car! We need to get together soon. I just got my car back on its feet! Fixed the throttle and the whistling noise.

My car is begging to driven down to Austin!
Weather looks GREAT for Saturday Night at the Y!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is a sweet looking ride, worth every penny, I'm sure :)

Rajunz said:
Weather looks GREAT for Saturday Night at the Y!
:sad:
I'll be wet sanding and washing Saturday night. The painting will start Monday and hopefully finish Tuesday if I can get my anal retentive painter on the ball again. Its been a long process.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Luigi Pepper! Tid Bit: The blue 87T I have now is Lewis' previous MA70 before he jumped around trying to find his inner peace; looks like he's back now. ;)

Get that boy a beer! Git-r-Done!

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Rajunz said:
Hey Christian, the guy was from Garland or Grand Prarie, I forget exactly which one. Check your PM's. Weather looks GREAT for Saturday Night at the Y!
I am damn tempted to drive down there saturday night! I am on call at work, but looks like a quite weekend!

Lance I will call you if i go. I dont remember how to get to the Y.

David

1 - 18 of 18 Posts