Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I just tuned my car since the installation of my Autronic Stand Alone system. Car ran good. I still need to adjust timing a little but overall I'm really happy with this 1.5 year old turbo!

27psi netted me a nice 710rwhp ~ 581 ft/lbs

This was on a Cast manifold which I custom modified.

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phu, Im gonna see how she runs tomorrow..

I have a little hiccup at higher boost.. I think one of my coil packs is getting tired.. I should replace them all

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone...

-------------------------------------------

ps.. that is real boost and thats all i plan to run.. Its more than enough if you ask me

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Is it just me or is A/F all over the place in those graphs? Am I looking at it all wrong? I'm not familiar with that EMS but I might be able to give you some tips on leveling it out...

Nice numbers BTW!

·
Registered
970 Posts
nice numbers man, what other mods do you have? cams? keep up the good work

·
GA Rocks!
1,094 Posts
between 12.3-and 11.7 isn't all over the place. That is only half a point. I know when i tune my car in the street i am only eyeballing the fjo. As long as it is under 12 i not under 11.0 i could care less. Good going al. I wonder how much would headers help out. It woud be awesome if you could swap the header and dp out. I wonder how muc power u would make on a dynojett oo.

Sid

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
The AF could be a little more conservative for the street, no!? Very nice numbers on a cast anyways! I think it's very close to a record.

-Olivier

·
Administrator
8,495 Posts
Hey Al, I heard you smoked you #1 cylinder on your first pass at import wars...is this on a built motor or stock?

Matt

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your concern Matt, Yeap something happened to Cyl #1 but not sure what yet.. It was fucked up frmo the get go and had tons of blowby. This wasnt the built motor this was the spare motor which we just slapped in "used" stock pistons and new rings.

Either way I cut a 1.6 60ft mid 6sec 1/8 and a 11.1 @ 91 1/4.. lol
Overall it was well worth it!

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Al98t said:
Thanks for your concern Matt, Yeap something happened to Cyl #1 but not sure what yet.. It was fucked up frmo the get go and had tons of blowby. This wasnt the built motor this was the spare motor which we just slapped in "used" stock pistons and new rings.

Either way I cut a 1.6 60ft mid 6sec 1/8 and a 11.1 @ 91 1/4.. lol
Overall it was well worth it!
What was your 1/8 mile ET and mph? Very curious what over 700rwhp will get you at that point in the track.

Thanks

Later

1 - 16 of 16 Posts