Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells progressive lowering springs that aren't to stiff & rough?

·
Take it!
996 Posts
Eibach are progressive but stiff, H &R's are progressive as well but i'm not sure if its stiff or rough, all i know about H&R is that it lowers your car 1.6 front and like 1.2 rear. You could look into H&R's, but i personally dont like the lowered drop of it, because its too low.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I've got H&R's and i think that the drop is PERFECT. It's not tucked. It put the wheel pretty much even with the fender. There is a two finger gap between my stock sawblades with the 225/50/16. However i HIGHLY!!!! recommend that you put in shocks while you are at it. I put my H&R's on with the stock shocks and i was bouncing all over the place.

H&R and Eibach make GREAT springs. It really depends on the look that you want. You're not going to tell much of a performance difference between Any of the aftermarket springs. The is a large difference between stock and aftermarket though.

If you're really looking for performance side, save up and buy coilovers.

That's my $.02

Bryan

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
^^^ I too have the H&R's and I love them.... the stance of the car is very mean... slighly lower in the front then the back. I too, would reccommend getting new struts as well. I went with the tokico blue's and they have worked great. The H&R's are a little stiff IMO, but the roads near me aren't that bad, so I don't notice it much.

·
Take it!
996 Posts
You can also loook int Suspension Techniques, pretty good quality springs as well but its not that well known, so some people on SF are not sure of its performance. ST springs are on sale at jcw for 140 (set of four springs) free shipping till april 13th!!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
another vote for H&Rs... well... the fronts are. the rears are stock JZA70 sprins, but the drop is the same as the H&Rs on the front. ill have new pics of my car real soon :D

and bumpy ride doesnt bother me in the least bit

-Joe :run:

·
Registered
238 Posts
I put Eibachs and tokico illuminas on mine and it is so sweet. It rides and handles great. Hard to look at stock ones with thinking ewwww, they oughta fix that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts