Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY got my stainless steel gauges in and they are BEAUTIFUL

also, i cleared out the needles and havent repainted the back of them white yet, so the light doesnt shine through to well at night., but they look real nice during the day..

the back light is perfect, not dim AT ALL. while i was waiting for these things to arrive, i had all the old ugly green LEDS changed to blue, so it looks even better.

only complaint i have...im guessing since these were manufactured through a company in the UK..my damn warning pod covers are backwards..for RHD cars..so eric if you read this, can you please see if i can send these in and get them swapped for a LHD set, thanks

PICS:

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Nice.

With that nice stainless steel tachometer you can get rid of the big monstrosity one now right?? :)

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
lol I was gonna ask the same. Those look real good. I wonder how they look in black faced. I so wanted to go in on a set of these, they look awesome and a good price for what you get.

Alex

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Looks good other than that big ass tach. Get rid of that ASAP.

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
NBSupra11 said:
I second the motion to get rid of that big tach.
I third the motion.

And the rest of this Forum, about 50,000 members or so...quanitcesimally umpteenth the motion.

Otherwise, cool gauges, need more/better pictures too! :bigthumb:

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the compliments.

1. yes the tach is going asap to make room for an a-pillar tri gauge
2. only in the pictures does it show hotspots, it looks nice and even in person.
3. well, ive heard to use nail polish remover on needles but i didnt have any, so i took a random shot at what i had at home ("Resolve" multi purpose cleaner stuff) and cotton balls. and with a little pressure, the paint just wiped right off.

the whole setup should look complete once i get my warning pods

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
x95SupraNAx said:
3. well, ive heard to use nail polish remover on needles but i didnt have any, so i took a random shot at what i had at home ("Resolve" multi purpose cleaner stuff) and cotton balls. and with a little pressure, the paint just wiped right off.
Sounds good. Make sure you post some pics after you paint them white. I'm really interested in seeing what they will look like as I've been dying to get rid of that orange...

The gauges look great :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Those HAVE to be hard to read in the daytime...

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sammo said:
amazinG!!! how much did all that cost you??/
um if i remember right it was about $175

FYRARMS said:
Those HAVE to be hard to read in the daytime...
actually, no theyre not hard to read at all..since i have 5% tint all the way around, i get absolutely no glare off of them at all. but id imagine they would be hard to read if you didnt have dark tint.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
at least you can get rid of the big tach now...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts