Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW Stereo Setup... **PICS** Thanks to AAP...

Here are some pics of my new stereo setup as done by the guys at AAP in Atlanta.. VERY IMPRESSIVE!! I approached them with a certain setup and they just expanded and made it a MONSTER!! Thanks to Tim, Chris, Johnathan, William, Travis, and all others that made it possible...

Quick rundown--
Alpine IVA-D900 In-Dash DVD/Monitor
Alpine PXA-H700 Surround Processor
Alpine CHA-S624 6 disc Chngr
Alpine CHA-S634 6 disc MP3/Music Chngr
Alpine DHA-S680 6 disc DVD Chngr
Alpine TME-M580 additional monitor
Alpine 5 1/4" center Channel Speaker
Alpine MRP-T130 2 ch amp (rears)
Xtant 1001dx 1000W amp to run subs
Xtant 603X 600W to run fronts and center
Alpine XM Radio Module
Alpine TCS-V430A Video Switcher/TV TUNER
Alpine KCA-400C MultiChanger Adapter
Alpine 8063 Alarm with optional sensors and pager
JL 10W6V2 subs (2)
A MILE OF WIRES!!!!!!!

Center Channel-- b4 cleanup!!

Rear Amp rack and Do-Luck Bar

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MORE PICS>.....

Rear sub setup...

Profec e-01 and Alpine monitor-Pass. airbag setup..

Radio and sound processor-PIC QUALITY not GOOD!! Will take some more when it is not so darn cold outside!!!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS>>>>> MORE PICS

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
A little too crazy for my tastes but nice job. Personally I do not like the center channel idea on the dash.. Looks like its some quality nonetheless.

My setup takes over the back seat but it doesn't sit as high as yours so the targa can fit.. Can you still fit your targa? I'm jealous of the IVA-D900!! :)

R

·
0 Posts
Too crazy for me also!!! Just a quick question though: how do you like the W6V2's?

Ryan

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
rwsupra.com said:
Too crazy for me also!!! Just a quick question though: how do you like the W6V2's?

Ryan
same here.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SupraLB- Thanks for the comments.. Is that your 'new' ride in the signature?? Looks nice...

As for the install, I was kind of shocked at first when I saw the center channel and airbag setup.. If you think about most show vehicles at HIN,Tokyo Auto Show,etc. then you can all attest for their innovative and different installs and this is similar to those standards!! Anderson Audio is home to the Best Of Show black Supra (Tennessee) at NOPI 2003 and does Panasonic CES show vehicles among others so 'radical' and 'extreme' are their middle names!!! The install is truly amazing and the sound quality is second to none!!! A bit on the extreme side but was meant to showcase their install capabilities among other things.. The center channel makes ALL the difference in the sound stage for sure!!! The biggest challenge of all was intergrating all the Ai-Net and fiber optic cables to get it all to work in harmony...

I really love the 10W6V2's!! They really put out a tremendous amount of bass especially with the 1000W Xtant amp on them.. If you get a chance to look at some, they are very similar in depth, etc as the W7's.. VERY DEEP and powerful!!! I think the most astounding part of the setup is the PXA-H700 Sound Processor.. Almost as if a 31 band EQ for EACH speaker... Infinite adjustments and phase adjustments not to mention the COOL display!!

Thanks for all the comments and I will try to post some updated head unit pics this weekend...

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Roadie8105 said:
SupraLB- Thanks for the comments.. Is that your 'new' ride in the signature?? Looks nice...

Thanks- I finally joined the TT world. Its a 98 QS I picked up 2 weeks ago in Florida.

I really want to see your car next time you're up this way.

·
GA Rocks!
1,094 Posts
dude that is some $$$$$$ in that stereo work. Damn bruce i know where all your money is stored at now ;) Innovative that is for sure man. I just wish my alpine cva would not get stuck when it is cold outside ;) I love your mp3 and dvd changer...

U SUCK :)

Sid

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have always leaned more to show than go.. I would probably be worlds fastest Supra if I used the 'show' $$$ as 'go' $$$$.. LOL... The guys at Anderson Audio really outdid themselves and I really think they'd fall over if I carried one more electronic gadget or box for them to install or find a nook/cranny for!!!

Hopefully I can catch up on the 'go' end of things in 6-8 weeks when I do the single turbo (SP67GT), NOS, and electronics upgrades...

SupraLB- I will be up in the area in the next 6 weeks or so and will run up with you then.. QS is my favorite color other than RSP and I am sure your car is amazing!!! :D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
XSupraX said:
Nice setup....BTW did someone say W6v2 :)

picked em up yesterday....pair of 13s
:drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
some one mentioned it up there but i dont think you answered it, did you lose the ability of the targa holder in the back? i am pretty sure i know the answer, i was just wondering tho

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
pretty insane my friend! let us know how it sounds!

-Brett

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
That center channel is an awesome idea! I personally probably wouldn't rock a center channel, but thats still an awesome design/install! :bigthumb:

As for someone asking how JL12w6v2's.... they are great subs. I have a single w6v2 in a slot-ported box. I'm running a RF power800a2 on it and the thing just slams. Even with just a single 12 its more then capable of full-filling my desire for stupid bass anytime I want. :cool:

And finally, those 13w7's :drooling::wackit:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts