Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just redyno'ed my Supra with a few more tweeks..

Made 747.2 RWHP/698.7 RWTQ. Stock bottom end, stock head,stock cams, etc.

Here's the link to my previous dyno..most of the info on the sheet is still correct;) New dyno sheet will be posted sometime Sunday! Thanks to baf32(Bryan Ferranti) for all the help with the car..he's visiting from our home state(NY)

EDIT: New dyno sheet is at this link

http://home.earthlink.net/~mkiv/travis/

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
great numbers there with stock cams. :) now change those suckers out and enjoy some 800+rwhp numbers.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Great numbers!! I was confused when I read the title... Mike holds the record for the most powerful stock block. I guess you have the most powerful stock cam car???? Anyhow, we all look forward to seeing your dyno sheet.
Peter

·
Registered
807 Posts
Stock long block Peter. Long block includes the head.

·
dank
409 Posts
Now Travis, just don't throw that title around everywhere now. Especially in your signature like these other bafoons. :D :p

Great job, bro.

~World Record Holder For Fastest Supra On Pump Gas With A 40 MPH Tailwind On A Sunday Afteroon After Eating Steak With A Spork~

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Ahaaa!!! It's Sunday, give me a break!!! I think we currently have 30,400 records flying around, it's hard to keep track! :)
Peter

mkivmatt said:
Stock long block Peter. Long block includes the head.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Anyone else laugh when you saw Peter Blach and Mike Carlin post within 20 min. of one another on this thread :) Congrats!

Adam

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
HEY PUNK!!! :) Nothing but love for the record man!!! You know me and Mike are dyno KINGS... Errrr, atleast I am... I would pit my bone stock 98 dyno record against anyone in the country! :)
Peter

Adrocktt said:
Anyone else laugh when you saw Peter Blach and Mike Carlin post within 20 min. of one another on this thread :) Congrats!

Adam

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Can you give more details on the work done to the car? Boost level, etc? I only made a bit more power (much wider power band) but I've done a lot more work. I'm curious as to how you hit that crazy number. It looks like you might have run more boost since you have a pretty darn high TQ number.

Congratulations.

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
silvino said:
Can you give more details on the work done to the car? Boost level, etc? I only made a bit more power (much wider power band) but I've done a lot more work. I'm curious as to how you hit that crazy number. It looks like you might have run more boost since you have a pretty darn high TQ number.

Congratulations.
From the link provided:

747 RWHP @ 36 PSI
Big boost! Impressive nonetheless...Congrats!:D

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
36psi, ppl are getting very zealous now adays. nice, those cams are really congesting your car.

greg

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Also just noticed you are running greddy 720s...shouldn't they have maxed out before this hp level? What fuel pressure are you running through them?

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
bad - good point, it would be interesting to see the a/f curve. On my old 95 my 720's maxed out at 690 rwhp. When I say maxed out I mean they ran out of the ability to supply enough fuel to run the car on the street safely. Even at higher fuel pressure, I was at 11.7:1 on the dyno. I could have done one pull at 12.5:1 and made a big number but that would not be representative of the car as it runs on the street.
Peter

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
my RC 720cc injectors maxed out at 740whp. so im sure he is completely maxed out.

greg

1 - 20 of 58 Posts