Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE Sept. 13th 2016: We just received a large shipment of hoodies in - we have these in stock in all sizes as of today.

Just in time for the chilly weather - and Christmas - we just received a large shipment of HardTuned Supra hoodies.

This is their first ever Supra hoodie, and its pretty awesome! MVP is the one and only HardTuned distributor in the USA, and we can ship this worldwide.

For the month of December shipping is free to the USA, and we can ship very cheap anywhere in the world.

In stock in Men's sizes Small all the way up to 3XL.
In stock in Women's sizes 8, 10, and 12.

Some quick phone pics:

The tag :)

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
I have one on order from Hardtune and I have to say these look awesome

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one on order from Hardtune and I have to say these look awesome

They showed up hours ago, we will start sorting through 80 boxes this evening and start shipping tomorrow. So you should have yours within a few days.

Thanks!

Dusty

·
Boost Junkie
12,403 Posts
Friggin sweet. I need to send the wifey that link.

Steve

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Friggin sweet. I need to send the wifey that link.

Steve

I think they are the perfect gift, I'm giving some to friends of mine with different cars.
We have them for all kinds of cars from HardTuned now. GTR, RX7, Camaro, Mustang, M3, etc. But of course the Supra is my favorite. :)

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ordered a bunch, hah! Thanks!

15335-78544-23996

I see your order - thanks!

I just refunded you the shipping you were charged for the other items you added. I don't think its fair that we give you free shipping on the hoodie but then the website charged you for adding in some shirts. So your whole order is shipping on me, appreciate the business!

Dusty

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
What's quality like on these? I have ordered hoodies and shirts from a few websites and they always seem to be very low quality material wise and don't ever last.

Not saying yours will be the same, but just asking if the hoodie is not made of thin material.

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 91 Posts