Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What's quality like on these? I have ordered hoodies and shirts from a few websites and they always seem to be very low quality material wise and don't ever last.

Not saying yours will be the same, but just asking if the hoodie is not made of thin material.

Thanks,

I would say they are average thickness in the center area and way above average around the edges, bottom, the hood, and the pockets.

Everything that you see and what you don't see are double stitched.

Here you can see some double stitching on the inside, and the extra layer next to the zipper:

More internal double stitching. You can also see some of the double stitching on the hood, as well as how thick the hood is:

Very thick pockets with double stitching everywhere:

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Very nice!! Ill have to order one Friday,how do the sizes run?

Pretty normal for American sizes. I'm 6'2" / 190 and the Large is good on me, which is what I wear in almost every hoodie (except European fitment I have to go to XL). Being tall, every hoodie could be a little longer for me, but the XL swallows me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I see your order - thanks!

I just refunded you the shipping you were charged for the other items you added. I don't think its fair that we give you free shipping on the hoodie but then the website charged you for adding in some shirts. So your whole order is shipping on me, appreciate the business!

Dusty
You're the man!!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Order placed. These look cool. Hope they fit as well as they look!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Props on making such a badass sweatshirt. Added to the Xmas list - wifey will order for me.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pretty normal for American sizes. I'm 6'2" / 190 and the Large is good on me, which is what I wear in almost every hoodie (except European fitment I have to go to XL). Being tall, every hoodie could be a little longer for me, but the XL swallows me.
I'm 6' 200lbs so I told my daughter to order and XL. If in fact I dissappear inside of it, can we exchange for a large?

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'm 6' 200lbs so I told my daughter to order and XL. If in fact I dissappear inside of it, can we exchange for a large?

Absolutely. Just try it on and if it doesn't fit we'll get you an exchange. I could wear an XL also, I think you'll be fine, but let me know either way!

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks for all the orders guys! We are heavily stocked on all HardTuned hoodies (every car / design) and StreetFX toys/gifts. Your order will ship same day or next day so plenty of time to get it for a gift to yourself or your car buddy.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts