Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone-
Been waiting to become a member of the supra family. I just purchased a '95 Red Supra NA, hence the username. Just wanted to take this time to say hello to everyone on the list, after looking back at the posts i see you are all very professional and courteous with your comments. Hope to build my baby up to the level of some of you all. Already ordered an HKS Super Flow along with the HKS Super Dragger. Have a great night everyone and hope to take away a lot from everyone and add my 2 cents :eek:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
awesome! welcome to the family!

put up some pics when you get the chance. now and when you get the HKS stuff installed. see ya around

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
95NaSupraLvr said:
Hey Everyone-
Been waiting to become a member of the supra family. I just purchased a '95 Red Supra NA, hence the username. Just wanted to take this time to say hello to everyone on the list, after looking back at the posts i see you are all very professional and courteous with your comments. Hope to build my baby up to the level of some of you all. Already ordered an HKS Super Flow along with the HKS Super Dragger. Have a great night everyone and hope to take away a lot from everyone and add my 2 cents :eek:)
Hey how much did you pay? Mileage? Condition?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had to look around for it but I found it in the Miami area (big suprise right), it is great condition with 62,000 miles. It is a beautiful red with the targa option and turbo wing. It has pretty much every option, leather, amp'd stereo w 7 spk, pwr everything...etc. I picked it up for what I thought was a pretty good deal after some dealing, $14000. I will try to get some pics for everyone soon, probally after I install all my hks goodies, still waiting for the glass headlights from MVP because the old ones are fogged. can't wait to get them!!!! Talk to you all soon!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya congrats on the new ride man! Hit us up with some pics when u get a chance and welcome!

Rob~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts