Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just wanted to say wut up to everyone in jersey and just wanted to say that if u see a kid with a stock bodied red supra near the sommerset area that that is me...hopefully see you guys around. :)

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
BWsupra97 said:
hey i just wanted to say wut up to everyone in jersey and just wanted to say that if u see a kid with a stock bodied red supra near the sommerset area that that is me...hopefully see you guys around. :)

How is the car man, and you took off on that bike in bridgwater that nice, very vrey nice.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey who is this? lol yea i got up on that bike...he didnt seem to interested in running with me...i heard him but then i guess he turned on an off street...the car is good but im having problems with it...its full bpu now with cam gears and an s-afc but the car only dynoed 325rwhp...it should be around 400rwhp and now body knows whats wrong with it...the engine check is on too and i dotn know why...engine compression is fine and they didnt think it was the turbos.. any ideas?

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Welcome :D

There's a few of us that race at Atco on almost a weekly basis all Summer...but we get up to E-Town from time to time as well...

See you around,
Jay

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yo that is one huge turbo ...wut size is that?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
t88? also how do you put up pics like that under your message? thanks

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
BWsupra97 - you probably have some simple boost leak. If you can't find, it I'm sure any of the local Supra guys can help you track it down.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
BWsupra97 said:
hey who is this? lol yea i got up on that bike...he didnt seem to interested in running with me...i heard him but then i guess he turned on an off street...the car is good but im having problems with it...its full bpu now with cam gears and an s-afc but the car only dynoed 325rwhp...it should be around 400rwhp and now body knows whats wrong with it...the engine check is on too and i dotn know why...engine compression is fine and they didnt think it was the turbos.. any ideas?

i live right next to you and i make daily runs up rt22 and 287 in your area very very often. i can help u with any issues u may have. btw i have a red mk4 also.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Talk to Bill he will help you out.. he is the king of BPU Supras up in the Jersey area..look at the times he hsas ran!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow if you went that fast on bpu then you are my god! you wouldnt happen to have a rear deffuser on ur car would you drift 23 tt? anyway where do you take ur car and how can you help me? lol i need to get this sorted out fast...thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
hey we should have a red mkiv meet haha jk
btw welcome to the forums. =)

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
BWsupra97 said:
t88? also how do you put up pics like that under your message? thanks

Nah, not anymore...GT47 - 80mm. You have to edit your Signature in "User CP" and put in the html tags to link to your pic...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts