Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, in 2011 I almost bought a 93 Supra TT 6spd for $26k with around 30k miles but I could not justify the purchase at the time due to my family size. I ended up going with an 07 Escalade with 45k miles for $35k and my how the pricing pendulum has swung the other way! haha Hindsight 20/20! For the past year I have been trying without success to find a well cared for stock 6 spd under $40k with under 100k miles. 2 weeks ago a 97 stock 5spd NA well cared for 16+ year owner came up at $17k on Ebay and although it was not the TT I wanted, it was too good of a deal to pass up. With only one photo I took Sellers word and pressed the buy it now button. Flew to Tennessee and it was everything as advertised so I drove it all the way back to Texas, 12 hour drive. I had never had the opportunity to drive a Supra before just always been a dream car since high school and now I can say it truly is a enjoyable drivers car. Since it is NA I would like to modify the car and I am looking at doing a GTE swap or a NAT set up. Any pointers as to the best performance shops from you seasoned owners would be much appreciated!

·
Smith & Wesson Member
600 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts