Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Supra Owner :)**PICS!!**

hey guys, just thought id stop in and say whats up. im currently buying a 90 turbo supra from my friend who is too lazy to work on it, so now i can take it under my wing and make it nice and pretty :) which of course is gonig to take a lotttt of work and money. but oh well, im looking forward to it. im tryin to get some pics of it up now...so bare with me. but thought id say hi.
my friend is also on the boards, not sure of his name on here, but hes got a white 95 twin turbo so...and up here in Alaska there arent that many supras so its nice havin one. but im out for now. later guys :sadance:
heres some pics..finally got the camera cord to put them on my comp so..here they are...and dont mind the spray paint on the front fender...im getttni a new fender and my friend is dumb and did that before he sold it to me...that ass.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry the pic is small...im going to take more photos this weekend and ill post them up...this was from my friend he took it from his office or something haha. so it doesnt show much :/

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
looks nice! front fender dented?

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Supras require lots of T.L.C., but I'm sure you're figuring that out :D Nice find! :bigthumb:

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
yeah dont forget to check your oil every bhg.

(I check every time i get gas apx every 300miles)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha yeah, i just got it off my friend today, and stored it in my garage...it had a problem with the boost for awhile, but a friend and i just fixed that, it had this ghetto knock off bov on the intercooler piping, and it was messin eerything up, so right now its kinda fixed with some random piece of tubing we found haha. but i know a guy with an extra 7m and turbo and everything, so were going to get some parts from him later todayi think...and yeah, its got a oil leak too, so thats even worse for it haha. but i wont drive it too much for awhile, gonna pull the engine and rebuild it, replace all the hoses and what not, new head gasket blah blah blah, all the goodies.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Looks good man. We need to see some better pics though. Welcome to the mkIII community. Its always nice seeing another one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you thank you. and yeah, ill go take some more pics tonight while its in my garage and try to get closer pics...it doesnt look bad from far away, but up close...it needs some work for sure haha. bodys pretty bad.

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
good looking supra :) good luck with her!

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Hey, not to try and be a salesman or anything... but i have that molding piece you are missing...

First and only supra ive ever heard of being in alaska.

Tim

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha you have that molding piece? that might be something i need haha, hence it not being there, ill pm you about that...and yes, there are supras up here...ther are about 5-10 MKIV's running around, my good friend has a 95 TT white one...its bad ass....and there are some other awesome ones too...only about 4-5 MKIII's up here though. so im hopin to eventually make this the tightest one up here...which probably wont be too hard haha.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
wow so they do have civilization in alaska...when i think alaska...i think eskimos...and igloos... kinda like montana...i think empty....big empty desert like land...apparently its all mountains and cold there...and uhmm...there are people that live there...
damn i need to travel more...
nice car ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts