Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the existing cars&coffee meet that is the 3rd sat of every month is WAY too early in the AM for some of us (7am on a sat, wtf?!?), and i guess some people didnt like driving from north tampa, so some they are trying to spread the word and create a new meet for us that like to sleep in, the 2nd sat of every month. see the thread on 6speedonline http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/florida/174224-tampa-cars-coffee-june.html

sat the 13th, 9am-11am
parking lot behind the Panera Bread located on Bruce B. Downs in New Tampa.
18001 Highwoods Preserve Pkwy
Tampa, FL 33647

the more the merrier, hopefully the weather is nice.

· Night in the Ruts
979 Posts
I'm going to check this event out tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring my camera and see what shows up, to take pictures of.

· Night in the Ruts
979 Posts
Wish I would of read this sooner. The car is filthy
Got a little caught up in that other thread?? Still time in the morning......I'm not going to show the car, it's more Go than Show. Just going to have a look take a couple pictures, get some coffee.
I'll be driving an old school grey 88 Turbo HT Supra

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Got a little caught up in that other thread?? Still time in the morning......I'm not going to show the car, it's more Go than Show. Just going to have a look take a couple pictures, get some coffee.
I'll be driving an old school grey 88 Turbo HT Supra
No, I was at work late all this week and have to work today as well, otherwise I would of cleaned the car this week sometime for it.

· Night in the Ruts
979 Posts
It was kind of light.....there were about 20-30 cars. Hope it catches on. Needs better hype to get it going. Couple of 4th Gen Supras showed up towards the end. The white one was Sweet, looked like it makes a lot of power. You know it amazes me that a guy can build an engine and not know how big his turbo is.....Right Ian!!

I've seen shots from a Cars and Coffee in San Diego, and that place is packed with tons of hot cars.

· Stock Body Supras FTW
1,727 Posts
I seen pics on another site. It looked nothing as good as cars and coffee that i go to in clearwater at Dupont. Cars and Coffee is this weekend the 20th if anyone is interested in going?

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
The white one was Sweet, looked like it makes a lot of power. You know it amazes me that a guy can build an engine and not know how big his turbo is.....Right Ian!!
You mean the one with the stolen motor which belonged to CGeezy and was built with stolen money? Sweet!!!!!

· Night in the Ruts
979 Posts
You mean the one with the stolen motor which belonged to CGeezy and was built with stolen money? Sweet!!!!!
Gee.....They never mentioned it was stolen, and I forgot to ask him if it was stolen. I was wondering why the serial number was filed off of the block.
Those are the kind of things that don't usually come up in conversation. Why doesn't somebody call the cops on them if they know for a fact it was stolen??

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Gee.....They never mentioned it was stolen, and I forgot to ask him if it was stolen. I was wondering why the serial number was filed off of the block.
Those are the kind of things that don't usually come up in conversation. Why doesn't somebody call the cops on them if they know for a fact it was stolen??
Long story... just do a search for Ian Hannigan.

· Night in the Ruts
979 Posts
Holy Crap....you guys have more drama here than South Florida, and I thought that was the capitol of drama. Whatever... it's definitely not the first time somebody screwed somebody in the import performance business and it won't be the last. I've been screwed too, but that was before the internet, so the word wasn't so well documented as it is now. That's why I work on my own cars. Now I understand why you got all Tweaked up from my post. I know a few Tranny shops, and Brake shops, and a few other Mechanics you can put on your list too, every town has them.

Like they say.....what goes around comes around.....that goes for all of us.

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Like they say.....what goes around comes around.....that goes for all of us.
Yep :)

After screwing people for hundreds of thousands total, the IRS, etc. shit will come rolling down hill sooner or later. That's all I am going to say as he is no longer relevant to our community.

· Working OT
9,049 Posts
7:00 is early as balls I can't believe anyone shows up. Why don't they do it at like 10:00. Shit I don't get out of bed to get ready for work until 7:15

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.