Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know I'm crazy, but I've been wanting this for a while. SO I was at a party at my buddy's tattoo shop to celebrate 6/6/06 and we all started drinking and smoking and so I was like....let's do eet! Give me a 666 tattoo. Everyone thought I was kidding, but I went through with it.....ha haaaaa!

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, really can't argue with you there.....lol

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
haha... that looks like a Shrek foot... LOL! *if it was green, lol*

·
Medium Ballin'
3,021 Posts
TheOneAndOnlyDrone said:
Because of the meaning of the tattoo
lmao.

well, the world didn't end on 6-6-06. so when's the next date we get to laugh at all the religious zealots broadcasting end of the world theories?

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigmike said:
lmao.

well, the world didn't end on 6-6-06. so when's the next date we get to laugh at all the religious zealots broadcasting end of the world theories?
Exactly. I am the most anti-religous person I know and I don't believe in God or any of that junk, but I find it amusing to get people mad about a man made idea of an ultimate punisher. :D ....lol

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reign_Maker said:
haha... that looks like a Shrek foot... LOL! *if it was green, lol*
lol, Shrek foot.....wtf....lol. Funny thing is the day after I got this tattoo, I got stung by a wasp on my foot, where the bandaid is......lol.....God is pissed at me.....rofl.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
antonella said:
you need a pedicure!!! :run:

I was walking around barefooted due to the tattoo, I couldn't wear shoes so my feet durty!!! :p

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
God is not pleased.....lol

Funny thing is, I get compliments on my feet from girls, and the few that have recently seen my foot with the tat say they think it's sexy :D

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
pituala said:
Funny thing is, I get compliments on my feet from girls, and the few that have recently seen my foot with the tat say they think it's sexy :D
Maybe they like Shrek feet! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts