Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to my local track capitol raceway,and got kickout on my second run because I don't have a rollcage.
first run was: R/t...951
60'..1.830
1/8...7.890
MPH...94.98
1/4.....11.747
mph...131.81 THIS WAS AT 1.45 BAR bogging off the line

On my second run the booth girl send me back to the inspect booth,where I was told nice runs but you have got to leave, no roll cage and no jackett,but my friends who are on the boards here saw the run they can back me up. I up the boost to 1.65 bar and got a:
10.78 at 137mph don't no my 60's no slip the stupid printer run out of paper. A gave then hell about and couldn't get a slip sorry guys but its true.
There is rental comming up and I will run the car full tilt 32psi we'll have camaras and slips and everything and more time to practice, for now I'm very happy with my set up.Thanks I thought I would share my happyness.:)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Great run frank, what tire were you on to get the 1.8 60ft?? I will be at MIR on monday for the track rental. I went to the track last friday on pump gas 19psi and cut a 2.2 60ft and ran 11.65 at 129.83 not bad but not great.Hit me up if you can come monday.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Getting kicked out of the track :bigok: is a good thing in a way Frank haha. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Great run frank, what tire were you on to get the 1.8 60ft?? I will be at MIR on monday for the track rental. I went to the track last friday on pump gas 19psi and cut a 2.2 60ft and ran 11.65 at 129.83 not bad but not great.Hit me up if you can come monday.
26x11.5x16 ET Streets

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
I just went to my local track capitol raceway,and got kickout on my second run because I don't have a rollcage.
first run was: R/t...951
60'..1.830
1/8...7.890
MPH...94.98
1/4.....11.747
mph...131.81 THIS WAS AT 1.45 BAR bogging off the line

On my second run the booth girl send me back to the inspect booth,where I was told nice runs but you have got to leave, no roll cage and no jackett,but my friends who are on the boards here saw the run they can back me up. I up the boost to 1.65 bar and got a:
10.78 at 137mph don't no my 60's no slip the stupid printer run out of paper. A gave then hell about and couldn't get a slip sorry guys but its true.
There is rental comming up and I will run the car full tilt 32psi we'll have camaras and slips and everything and more time to practice, for now I'm very happy with my set up.Thanks I thought I would share my happyness.:)
Damn nice Frank doing big things!!

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks Jimmip. Tire ccw drag package26x11.5x16 ET Streets and , I could of done better, that was my second pass ever on this set up. I left hard out the hole panic and early,granny shifted into second and then I realize that I was shifting the rest of the gears at 6700-6900 when I should of been shifting at 8000,will see what happens when I get more practice and really crank the boost up.:)

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Tire ccw drag package and 26=11.5=16, I could of done better, that was my second pass ever on this set up. I left hard out the hole panic and early,granny shifted into second and then I realize that I was shifting the rest of the gears at 6700-6900 when I should of been shifting at 8000,will see what happens when I get more practice and really crank the boost up.:)
Do you remember how much boost you were leaving the hole at?

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you remember how much boost you were leaving the hole at?
Yes 1 bar, I could do 2 bar if I wanted to:) .When you rent the track on may I will play with the antilag and 2 step.You got to love the AEM.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Congrats again Frank.

No need to post up Frank, Alex can do all the talking..... seems like he knows more about the setup then you being the driver.... :rofl:

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats again Frank.

No need to post up Frank, Alex can do all the talking..... seems like he knows more about the setup then you being the driver.... :rofl:
What can I say he is a very smart chino.:)

·
Premium Member
4,432 Posts
Congrats again Frank.

Didnt you know...Alex knows everything behind a computer......:hay:
Congrats Frank on the times!

·
Banned
80 Posts
Didnt you know...Alex knows everything behind a computer......:hay:
Congrats Frank on the times!
Your a trip tony, I like the new sig also. :lol:

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
4,432 Posts
Just like you :) I heard you got the car running....You bringing it to the rental?
Just like me huh? Well i will be coming to the track rental but not running. I will be just watching so i can take notes on you showing me hows its done , and see how you apply all that interent knowledge :) And with regards to my car....as usual you should not believe everything you hear.

Supra.z06....i try to keep it interesting...lol And glad you like the new sig.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Just like me huh? Well i will be coming to the track rental but not running. I will be just watching so i can take notes on you showing me hows its done , and see how you apply all that interent knowledge :) And with regards to my car....as usual you should not believe everything you hear.

Supra.z06....i try to keep it interesting...lol And glad you like the new sig.
Oh thats too bad, i was planning on taking notes from you. My car won't be there.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It would be nice to have both cars there.And learn from everybody,I learn something everytime we're there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts