Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! New to this forum, but been lurking for awhile - and not new to the world of wild HP :devilish:

I just purchased Monty's (forum member @SMTSPCL 's) absolutely IMMACULATE 1994 Toyota Supra, Factory 6-Speed Turbo:
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Car Gauge

You can see the full video of the Dyno Pulls, and purchase here:

Also have a 1996 Champion Blue R33 GTR making 600awhp with fully sequential PPG gearbox. As well as a Midnight Purple III R34 GTR V-Spec with Carbon Z-Tune touches and other nice mods (HKS coilovers, REIMAX titanium exhaust, etc. etc.) that I bought awhile back. The purple car is sitting in Japan waiting until Jan. 2025 to come to the USA (when it will be import legal):
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Looking forward to sharing more Supra content with you guys, and to meeting up at events / shows.

All the best,
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums :)

What a stunning example you have purchased...a lot of time and effort went into that build.

Looks like you will have a bloody nice garage line up once the others arrive

Enjoy :)
Thanks my friend! I've got a lot to learn from you (judging by your post count 💪).

I think I might actually just pass out from the excitement when the R34 is allowed into the USA.

In the meantime, I'll get some pics of the R33 and the Supra together next week 👊

·
Super Moderator
10,905 Posts
You purchased one of my FAVORITE MKIVs from one of my favorite Supra owners. That car is very special.

The GTRs are also special and are part of quite a stable.

Ken.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow crazy lol. I just watched your video on you receiving the car this week on YouTube.
Thanks for the watch my friend! Can't wait till she gets here and I can get her out for more solid footage =)
You purchased one of my FAVORITE MKIVs from one of my favorite Supra owners. That car is very special.

The GTRs are also special and are part of quite a stable.

Ken.
Thanks Ken! Monty really is the nicest guy, and I'm glad to now call him a friend. I'm sure I'll be calling him not only for build / mechanical advice in the future... but also for his AMAZING OCD tips when it comes to keeping any vehicle ridiculously clean.

Congrats on the new car Alex! Monty's car is definitely one of the cleanest builds will you find! Its good to know its going to a good home!

Paul
Thanks Paul! Appreciate it 🙏

·
Administrator
9,659 Posts
That's a stunner. Saw this car in person before the v2 rebuild and it was stunning then. I was confused how he was going to take it to the next level man that confusion became clear. Monty is a nice guy. Good luck and be safe.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
R33 GTR making 600awhp with fully sequential PPG gearbox.
That thing has to be a riot to drive.
Supra looks great.
Great collection of cars, very nice taste. Same can't be said of your choice of air fresheners though :p

• Haha
Reactions: lambojesus

·
Registered
95 Posts
welcome to the fourms bro, funny enough I just watched a video on your supra before seeing this. Also love your R34 GTR I hope to own one some day lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks my friend! I've got a lot to learn from you (judging by your post count 💪).

I think I might actually just pass out from the excitement when the R34 is allowed into the USA.

In the meantime, I'll get some pics of the R33 and the Supra together next week 👊
hey bro can you give us some wallpapers, I'm only 17 and seeing stuff like this really motivates me to work harder so it would be great!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats that is one CLEAN Supra in/out/under! Saw the video and looks like you picked up a gem :)

Reactions: lambojesus

·
Boost Junkie
12,839 Posts
Beautiful example. A couple things I noticed that are missing. There is a body brace on the drive shaft tunnel that is missing. 2 bolts on each side. Those are available on the aftermarket. You def need to run one as it helps to stiffen the chassis and these cars need all the help they can get there. The undertrays are gone as well that run the length of the engine under the body of the car from the front bumper to the front subframe. SRD makes some nice ones that will work with your front mount. The undertrays help to make sure air goes through the intercooler/radiator/condensor and not under them. This helps keep the intercooler "cool" and reduce coolant temps when moving. They also reduce lift up front.

Awesome car though brother. Enjoy!

Steve

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thank you every one for your kind remarks. I miss this car already, and know Alex will take good care of it. I am glad it is staying in the supra community and will be enjoyed by many. Not sure what's next for me, but I will continue to participate in the supra meets locally and on the forum. 🤟
Monty.

·
Registered
38 Posts
@lambojesus Congratulations on such an incredible Supra. Wow. I look forward to future content.

@SMTSPCL Monty, well done w/ the build. I'm in awe. I'm sure it was bittersweet to see her go.
What lift do you have and would you recommend it? It looks to be well optioned. I'm particularly curious about the scissor jack attachment and how well it works. Seems like the best of both worlds if space is tight.

Thank you,
Erin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts