Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
15,378 Posts
sounds like a good deal. but just give it a bit till you break something ;)

15,378 Posts
it could be...the most common problems people have after buying a mk3 supra...or any cars of this age IS

BHG
Oil comsumption/leakage
coolant leakage
some sort of gasket leak
electrical problems.

once u know those are all kosher, ur good. get a report

15,378 Posts
i wish i lived back in chi town..could give u a helping hand dude.

umm the electrical problems are usually minimal like stupid shit. i.e. knock sensor, cps, etc.

always get a gasket set man..just change em, be safe.
most people are so fuckin trigger happy they just go out and start driving without being precautious then come to supraforums to whine about how they just got a bhg/rod knock and dont know why.

15,378 Posts
oh jayson, you pussy, ive driven my supra in the snow many times when i lived up in Chicago. just keep it slow and keep ur distance and youll do fine. :D

15,378 Posts
IdealSupra said:
yeah i value my life and my car.....yeah it can be done...but frankly id rather have an awd car and not have to go fuckin 10mph wherever i went! lol....and you cant tell me youve never had the end come out from under you even when you thought you were just touching the gas pedal lol.....

for that price and whatnot yeah great buy...but snow? :nono:
when i would fish tail it was cause i did it on purpose :p
if you value your life and your car ALOT, dont drive in the snow, dont drive in the rain, dont drive in any condition except for sunny, warm and 70+ degrees.

just because youd drive an AWD on the snow doesnt ensure your life expectancy rate will raise. Alot of people that drive AWD get this notion that they are totally safe, so they tend to drive like the exact idiots they were in the summer. thus causing accidents. AWD is a helping hand, not a solution.

since it would be his beater and its for 1900 id say go for it. just drive safe like you are supposed to anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.