Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just moved to orlando 3 weeks ago and only have been going to the steak and shake on wednesdays , more impressive then the one is the town i come from but most of all after being on the supraforums for a few years now and seeing eric's ( bebop's supra online then finally seeing it in person was deffinetly more impressive , as well as the car meet on saturday night was quite a turn out , id just like to say thanks for makin a new guy feel welcomed , everyone was pretty cool and the cars were even better , and hopefully ill be having my mk3 back in 2 weeks or so !

thnx
-fox

·
Your mom goes to college
416 Posts
Welcome to Orlando. You said you'll be getting your car back.. Is it down for repair? Let me know if you need help with anything. I can usually find the time to help out an mk3 brother. See you around. Dan

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no its not down for repair i sold to a family member about a year and some change ago they fixed it about a month ago go and dont drive it and dont want it i will be BUYING it back from my cousing in the next week or so , and he will be moving up to orlando around the same time ! thanx for offering , as soon as it is in my posession again it will be going threw a transformation ! btw how come i havent seen any mk3s at the steak and shake other the meet off 50 ? a few mk4s but suprisingly no mk3 , if youd like to see what it looks like i have a few quick shots on my myspace my g/f mad me , and yes i know its ruff , but just need some tlc

http://www.myspace.com/5369839

-fox

·
Your mom goes to college
416 Posts
Sounds good bro. Id say your car looks pretty good. I dont make it out to very many meets because Im generally working, but I always make the big ones. There are a couple of mk3's that always go to the ucf meets on wednesdays. Other than that, I can't really say. Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts