Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just want to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I own RMS fabrications. Launching my business first starting as a certified aviation tig welder and sticking to my passion...fabbing turbo kits for my favorite cars. It has turned into something much bigger now and I want to get into supras. Im currently building a vband turbo kit for the VW R32 and have done many honda/evo kits working for Slowmotion Motorsports in ohio and then at Shearer fabrications doing evo stuff in cleveland, ohio.

First ?....I have a gt42 with a 1.01ar with 170 miles on it that I cant get rid of on the honda forums and the turbo would be much sweeter on a 3.0 2jz so where can I post this thing up to sell it?

Second ?...who do I have to talk to on this forum about posting some of my work up to obtain a supra to mock up on for a turbo kit. Here are some pics of my work......

R32 collector

My vband 35r kit for my acura

Thank you for your time
Ryan

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
First ?....I have a gt42 with a 1.01ar with 170 miles on it that I cant get rid of on the honda forums and the turbo would be much sweeter on a 3.0 2jz so where can I post this thing up to sell it?

Second ?...who do I have to talk to on this forum about posting some of my work up to obtain a supra to mock up on for a turbo kit. Here are some pics of my work......

Y0u need a couple hudred posts, to sell aftermarket parts. And we have a classifieds here.

This thread would probably be sufficient, to ask someone to use a car for maock up. I think we have some members in Ohio.

Nice welds, btw. I need to learn how to do that.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Ryan, welcome to SF. To advertise your products and services, you will need approval from the website administrator. Please send a private message to "Artaxerxes". He will explain the forum advertising rules to you. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.