Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? I just moved to south cali area from orlando, florida. I wanted to know where the hot spots are? Does anyone have meets? I have a 97' top secret widebody supra and looking for places to chill. Any shops that I should go to that is the best to work on my car? My car will be shipped over in acouple of months, just finishing up some body work. I would really appreciate it someone could hit me up. Looking forward to meet some cool peeps and your rides.

Steve-0

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Stanton CA, take the 5 south from burbank - exit beach blvd make a right go down and make a left on cerritos make your first right and a first right into that little complex of auto shops, im going to be in burbank with a few supras tomorrow so call me if youd like to come and hang out with us. 805-298-9673

Dan

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I feel at home now. I wont have my supra, but I have my 240 to roll around. I will hit you up with a call if its not too late. I have to work at 9am; not sure what time I will be done. Thats what sucks about being in the entertainment industry.

Steve-0

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Jade_T88HSupra said:
Thanks guys, I feel at home now. I wont have my supra, but I have my 240 to roll around. I will hit you up with a call if its not too late. I have to work at 9am; not sure what time I will be done. Thats what sucks about being in the entertainment industry.

Steve-0
Welcome to SoCal. You're not far from where I live.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome buddy. You are very close to a great group of Supra owners that keep in touch.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Welcome to SoCali. As others have said, being in Burbank you are near to a group of supras that like to keep in touch (which reminds me...sorry i haven't called you back yet Harut). Hey Luis/Harut/Dan, next time I'm up in the valley we should get together

G

·
Burbank? Thats just a stonethrow away from unibrow Glendale. J/k Pakman

I live in Woodland Hills (west of you) and iluvpsi is in Encino (between both of us).

I dont have a Sup, but he does.

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
Good to know someone else from O-town has moved to socal....I've been out here for coming up on 4 years now. Hope to see the sup and you at a meet sometime.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just wanted to say thanks for welcome the other night. It was really cool to see a good turn out and some really great cars. I am looking forward to seeing you guys again. Let me know if you another meet, or just to roll out. Seeing all those supra's makes me sad, I miss my baby. She will be over here soon; shooting for 2-3 months. I hope! :bigthumb:

Steve-0

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea, How was that? If anyone ever wants someone to ride with them and film, I have an awesome camera for that. Plus I need footage for my video.
Steve-0

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.