Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? I just moved to south cali area from orlando, florida. I wanted to know where the hot spots are? Does anyone have meets? I have a 97' top secret widebody supra and looking for places to chill. Any shops that I should go to that is the best to work on my car? My car will be shipped over in acouple of months, just finishing up some body work. I would really appreciate it someone could hit me up. Looking forward to meet some cool peeps and your rides.

Steve-0

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Dyno Xtreme does great work with supras and own supras themselves. what part of so cal are u moving to?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but where are they located? I have already moved; been here for a month so far. I live in burbank.

Steve-0

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Stanton CA, take the 5 south from burbank - exit beach blvd make a right go down and make a left on cerritos make your first right and a first right into that little complex of auto shops, im going to be in burbank with a few supras tomorrow so call me if youd like to come and hang out with us. 805-298-9673

Dan

·
Registered
830 Posts
welcome to Socal man
hope to see you in the next meet or cruise
check your PM

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I feel at home now. I wont have my supra, but I have my 240 to roll around. I will hit you up with a call if its not too late. I have to work at 9am; not sure what time I will be done. Thats what sucks about being in the entertainment industry.

Steve-0

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Jade_T88HSupra said:
Thanks guys, I feel at home now. I wont have my supra, but I have my 240 to roll around. I will hit you up with a call if its not too late. I have to work at 9am; not sure what time I will be done. Thats what sucks about being in the entertainment industry.

Steve-0
Welcome to SoCal. You're not far from where I live.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome buddy. You are very close to a great group of Supra owners that keep in touch.

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
harut said:
Welcome buddy. You are very close to a great group of Supra owners that keep in touch.
agreed^^

i want to see pics of the ride man! sounds hot. :bigthumb:

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
Tonight you can call me at any time i will be off of burbank blvd with a few supras into the late night :)

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Welcome to SoCali. As others have said, being in Burbank you are near to a group of supras that like to keep in touch (which reminds me...sorry i haven't called you back yet Harut). Hey Luis/Harut/Dan, next time I'm up in the valley we should get together

G

·
Burbank? Thats just a stonethrow away from unibrow Glendale. J/k Pakman

I live in Woodland Hills (west of you) and iluvpsi is in Encino (between both of us).

I dont have a Sup, but he does.

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
Good to know someone else from O-town has moved to socal....I've been out here for coming up on 4 years now. Hope to see the sup and you at a meet sometime.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just wanted to say thanks for welcome the other night. It was really cool to see a good turn out and some really great cars. I am looking forward to seeing you guys again. Let me know if you another meet, or just to roll out. Seeing all those supra's makes me sad, I miss my baby. She will be over here soon; shooting for 2-3 months. I hope! :bigthumb:

Steve-0

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
yo steve grea tmeeting you friday and seeing pics of your ride. too bad you couldnt see some of hour highway pulls with our supras but maybe next time. cya later :dunno:

Daniel

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea, How was that? If anyone ever wants someone to ride with them and film, I have an awesome camera for that. Plus I need footage for my video.
Steve-0

1 - 18 of 18 Posts