Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what up! My names travis, and they only toyota ive ever owned was a 95 camry. LE baby, woot! lol.

Anyway, I just traded my 91 fully built drift 240sx s13 SR for a 94 Toyota Supra MKIV TT 6 speed with targa top. Its white.

And other than a shitty shitty shitty paint job by AREA 51 NW of tacoma and a molded body kit (which i dont know if it will grow on me or needs to go but is glass molded -_-), and JIC full coilovers it is stock. Its running like Poop right now though cause that shop, area 51, didnt pull on lower intercooler piping right so it fell off and broke and original owner jimmy rigged it so im only getting like....110 miles to a TANK!!! -_-......I have a XSspeed intercooler (its fatty) for it but no piping and Ill Tech said it take until the tenth for a hks kit. Anyone know where i can get some made or has stuff in stock? I plan to do only a daily driver with the car as my baby is my 94 rx-7. But what route you guys think i should go? Make it look all stock or just go with the kit? And anyone got any piping? or can help me get some made?

· Slow Poke
906 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, lol, sorry the only typing ive done lately is texting so you gotta give me a little bit before i get back into normal english. But do you know the shops i can trust and who to avoid? How is Ill Techs track record? Or is there somewhere else i should look?

· An out of line 2J
1,359 Posts
So good info on shops to avoid in this forum...search through.

I don't believe there are any shops that I would trust my car to on our side of the water. Have heard there is a relatively newer place in Tacoma, but other that I would probably go to OR.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey I know you (guy above me), I am travis, friend of travis ( the tall one) lol. I've seen your bad ass supra. The blk one? And you got the MS3 too? Maybe you can show me some stuff about my mkiv.

· Where to now?
919 Posts
obvisouly its your car and you can do what you want with it. everyone has different preferences when its comes to style and such.

if the molded kit/paint looks like crap and your planning on getting it fixed, then me personally i would get rid of the kit.

the value of the car will go up if you go back to stock body styling. there have been numerous guys in the "for sale" section trying to put there car back to stock body just to sell it.

just my 2 cents....

as far as shops go around here locally? i stay away from all of them. i do all my own work and buy all my parts online. most of them used off the "for sale" section.

how much is ILL tech charging you for an HKS intercooler kit? i bet you can get a better deal from one of the vendors on here.

BTW, welcoms to supraforums!

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right now i have front mount and my lower piping on my stock intercooler is broke so i got major boost leak. I wish i knew a place to do my front mount. I would do it but my kit is molded -_-....

· Administrator
20,577 Posts
I believe you could try ra24man for some Toyota/TRD stuff. That, and there is always Curt Aigner at Elmhurst Toyota as a national resource who gives good discounts to Supraforums members. Welcome! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.