Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody im fairly new to this site I joined a couple of months back and now I've really set my mind on a supra as my car which I will be purchasing within the next year to year and a half once I have enough funds saved up. I was thinkin on getting an automatic due to price reasons because it is cheaper and I can do more to it after purchasing.. My question is if I buy an automatic what modifications can be done to the car compared to the manual... if someone would be kind enough to run me a through a brief list as what can be done to make the car fast if anything, I am very interested in making a beast of a car but don't know what to do to an automatic without swapping out the tranny and engine for a manual.

Thank you everyone keep in touch ill be checking this daily, so please leave feedback.. Thanks once again everybody

·
second chance at life
1,965 Posts
Welcome to sf. You should be able to make 450rwhp reliably without worrying about blowing the trans. You may be able to squeak out a few more hp, but reaching 500 you're more likely to blow the trans unless you have it built.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot man I greatly appreciate it deck. keep in touch ill b on the forums daily so ill see you around

That's a nice supra u got there in your picture nice work

·
second chance at life
1,965 Posts
Thanks. You should check out the supra meet in englishtown at April 25. There's also going to be a meet on April 5 in south jersey. Go to the northeast region section and check the sticky on steetwars for breast cancer and get the info there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's sounds great im planning on going to whatever shows and races I can get to in jersey I have a schedule from rixmag.com

But thanks for the heads up man im gettin off for the night ill c ya around on these forums deck.. Once again thanks alot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts