Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, i just moved out here and want to meet some new people that share my interests. i'm actually stationed in Kirtland AFB, transfered from Travis AFB, Ca BayArea. i hope i meet new people out here, hang out with fellow supra owners and learn more about my MA70. heres pics:

·
Eli Porter deeed it
767 Posts
Welcome to New Mexico. We will invite you out to the next Supra meet. That a clean MkIII you got there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. its pretty much stock. i just got it a couple months ago. i hope to meet you guys soon.

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
Welcome to the area...nice looking MK3. Wreckless on here is a MK3 nut if you need help.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Welcome to Nm, we should be getting together by the end of the month sometime, so we will let you know.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, i just registered over at racingsouthwest.com my SN is MA70(T). it should have been edi but i messed up.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome. Clean MKIII :bigthumb: Hope to meet you at the next meet. Maybe mine will be done by then. Maybe?

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Obiwan said:

so, i hear your the guy (the only guy) i should ever take my supra to if i ever needed work on?.. i have a code 51 and it will not clear. many people say its an out of rig TPS or the TPS is bad altogether. what do you think?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to the area... Let us know if you need anything and we will all see what we can do to help.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts