Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Top Secret
1993 NA-t MKIV & 1994 Single Turbo MKIV
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved down here from atlanta to go to UTI so I dont know really know anyone or any hangout spots..if anyone wants to fill me in on those..I NEEDA MAKE SOME FRIENDS lol its boring living alone..I drive a white 93 NA-T ..got some more work done in Atlanta and just brought it down here to get it tuned so im taking it to CFT tomorow..If anyone here goes to UTI or knows of any hangouts around the area lemme know..oh and I live right off of OBT down the street from UTI and Florida Mall

·
Registered
236 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
one week from tomorrow the engine is going to blow up
kirkMKIV said:
:lame: :rolleyes:

Welcome, This area is mostly full of ass's as you can read from the reply above. Pics of the car ?

·
Registered
382 Posts
What part of Atlanta are you from? My dad lives in Buckhead.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
onlylexus8 said:
this sums up the type of personality youll find if FL. no southern hospitality here.
Where is UTI? I'm from Atlanta, too and there DEFINITELY is not any hospitality here. I miss Atlanta so much I have to go back once a month to keep in touch with my friendly side. Haters exist all over S FL because they have one foot in the grave and no one will give them cookies...

·
Top Secret
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm from stone mountain..naw im not a hot girl lol..I guess the Atlanta area supra ppl are nicer..I was at CFT to tune it and they cudnt and were kinda bullshitting with me keep telling me to comeback so i havent gone back..some ppl pointed me to a place called SpeedZone that I am gonna check out..Titan said they are booked up and they dont tune SAFC2..so far I have seen 1 supra at the Walmart on Sandlake..black debadged with a VCC parking sticker..I gave him a whuts up and he acted like there was a dick in his ass ..even the ricers out here are rude lol..UTI is right next to the Sams Club on OBT little past Florida Mall..I will try to get some pics of the car this weekend..

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
atownkid said:
I'm from stone mountain..naw im not a hot girl lol..I guess the Atlanta area supra ppl are nicer..I was at CFT to tune it and they cudnt and were kinda bullshitting with me keep telling me to comeback so i havent gone back..some ppl pointed me to a place called SpeedZone that I am gonna check out..Titan said they are booked up and they dont tune SAFC2..so far I have seen 1 supra at the Walmart on Sandlake..black debadged with a VCC parking sticker..I gave him a whuts up and he acted like there was a dick in his ass ..even the ricers out here are rude lol..UTI is right next to the Sams Club on OBT little past Florida Mall..I will try to get some pics of the car this weekend..
I meant what city.... I'm assuming UTI is in Orlando area?? That's the only Sandlake I know.

Yeah, people down here don't get together like when the old Supra crowd in Atlanta did. All we'd have to do is say, "hey, we're meetin at suchnsuch" and a bunch of people would show up and hang out. I planned my first 3si meet at SpeedZone (the go kart track) and we had over 60 cars show up from various clubs. Those were the days....

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
the car scene as a whole used to be like that.. weather it was supra's or domestic guys or hot rodders or ricers.. they'd all meet up like that.. but you get a group of cars together down here now, the cops bust it up and start writing tickets... and everyone is bitter about it... so they act like me online.

·
Top Secret
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol, its all good..atleast some of yall are nice..I'll try to make it out to a meet or two if I see anything going on..

·
Registered
382 Posts
Things have turned a little sour down here in the past few years definately not as friendly as it used to be, and Ive lived here basically all my life (was born in Rome,GA).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts