Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how's it going guys. I can finally post on this board, so I am saying what up. For the few that know me it is I , Jerrod, with the big turbo (t3/T67) soon to be sold srt-4. Once I sell the srt I will be looking for that white supra to fall in love with. Anyway, I am just bored at work trying to pass the time.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Hey man whats up I hope you sell that car soon, what else is happening ?

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
dont know yet at this point but im leaning towards a built motor I think a stroker will be way too much for what I use it, I just want something reliable.

·
Super Moderator
10,928 Posts
Hello Mr Jay-Rohd! Hurry up and buy a MK4! lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Does It Have To Be White. J/k Looking Forward To Another Supra Owner.

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
RAYRAY96 said:
Jarrod is your neighbor too. I would be carefull leaving it outside unatended ahaha.

Jarrod hurry your ass up dammit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RAYRAY96 said:
I would rather it be white than any color. And like CYsco said, I am your neighbor so don't leave it outside. (I live in Hidden Valley).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hurry Up And Get One. Then I Can Blame You When My Neighbors Complain Of The The Fast Driving And Loud Exhaust. Ha Ha But You Would Look Better In A Red Black Or Silver One.

·
Super Moderator
10,928 Posts
I hate to say it Ray, but there's a lot of folks that really dig white and I promise that you're not going to talk Jerrod out of white unless you just give him one in another color, lol.

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
RAYRAY96 said:
Hurry Up And Get One. Then I Can Blame You When My Neighbors Complain Of The The Fast Driving And Loud Exhaust. Ha Ha But You Would Look Better In A Red Black Or Silver One.

No Silver is not cool, so no silver, ahahah.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wreckless said:
I hate to say it Ray, but there's a lot of folks that really dig white and I promise that you're not going to talk Jerrod out of white unless you just give him one in another color, lol.

WELL IT WAS WORTH A TRY...

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Well Ive got your white 97' right here. :)

Welcome aboard.

Ben

·
Registered
124 Posts
my favorite color is red but i bought my MK3 white. now, i dont know if i'll ever change the color. i love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts