Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys!:wavey:

I'm not a current Supra owner, however, I'm interested & thats why I signed up to this forum to learn more about this legendary car! I currently own a 06 turbo Mustang GT that I blew up at the track and a 2015 Charger Scat Pack, which is more of my DD. Below are some pics of my cars!

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Welcome! Good luck on the search and be patient for the one you want!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums! You will not go wrong with a Supra, i can tell you that much! :D
I believe it. I really like the american cars that have come out in the last 10 to 15 years but back in high school (I'm now 31), my first car was actually a 1995 3000GT DOHC. I loved it! I'm actually a big fan of the Japanese cars from the 90's.

Welcome! Good luck on the search and be patient for the one you want!
Thank you! I'm in no super rush, I'll be starting a separate thread on this topic, however, I'll be looking for a nice TT 6 speed Supra that I can enjoy and hopefully one day sell to make a few bucks. My though process is I find myself at a age where I want to be "smarter" with my money. I feel like a Supra is a good balance in a vehicle that I can enjoy that will actually go up in value instead of the other way around.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Where in south jersey are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forums!
Thank you!

Where in south jersey are you

Right outside of Cherry Hill! Where are you from? I don't see too many Supra around, but I do always see a black one parked in a driveway basically behind a Walgreens off of RT. 70

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm in Deptford. Right off rt 45

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Deptford. Right off rt 45

Awesome! I was just there with a bunch of close car friends at the Red Robin by the mall. We get together like 1x a month. Good mix of cars- MY Scat Pack, a C5Z, EvoX, Audi S4, cammed fox, T-Type. I'll shot you a message next time we head out if you want to tag along. It would be cool to have a Supra there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts