Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just wanted to take sometime and officially introduce myself. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL. I drive a 1999 E36 M3 that used to be supercharged, I decided to take the supercharger off the car and keep it as my daily driver. I realised that to make this car as powerfull as a MKIV you would have to spend a lot of money and it would not keep the value as a MKIV. So I went out and found myself a nice completely stock MKIV black/tan auto with 91,400 miles on it. Just a couple of days ago I found a nice 1995 MKIV white/black auto with 62,000 miles, So I could not resist and bought it and now I will sale the black one. So here is how my garage is looking now, sad that it wont stay like that for long.

Here is the black one.

I will try to get permission from the moderators to post it later this week

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Please pm me how much you are looking to get for the one you want to sell and some other details. Also the VIN please.

Thanks,

Victor

·
Addicted
362 Posts
NEVER TOO MANY SUPRAS , of any color... How many do you see in your travels on any given day.. compare that to other cars..
yea i know, but its always good to see different colors. it looks good when they are together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts