Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is it going, fellow enthusiasts?

I am new to the forums. I actually had a first account before this, but the security breach completely shut me out of my original account, Fearless Supra. I was not able to access it. However, I have brought it up with a super mod to get it fixed, in order to abide by the 1 and 1 account only rule.

I'll introduce myself - I am Coby, and I am 19. I first laid eyes on the MKIV Supra when I was a wee little child, maybe 5 or 6, during a visit to Florida. I remember, vividly, a super loud black MKIV scream past while I was at a mall parking lot. Shortly after, we (parents and I) ran in to the same car at a gas station afterwards, and that is the first time I have ever seen one. Took my breath away, it was so gorgeous. I said "that is my car". And to this day, my drive to get one has not died in the least.

A little about what I do... I am currently a student, whom is working hard towards graduating. After that, I am joining the U.S. Navy as early as next summer. I want to serve my country and its people. I feel obligated and honored at the same time, already. I look forward to traveling, meeting new people, and making a life for myself.

The reason why I joined these forums, is because I would like to expand my knowledge on the 2JZ engine, the pros and cons of owning an MKIV, and pretty much everything in between. I would like to educate myself as much as I possibly can before jumping in to the wonderful world of MKIV ownership. Over all, I would like to associate with fellow enthusiasts whom share the same passion for the car as I do.

Alrighty, let's keep that short and simple (hope I didn't take up too much of your time). Thanks for reading about me, I am glad to be here!

Cheers everyone,

-Coby

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome back hahah!

My affinity for Supras began similar when I started noticing them after getting into cars about a decade ago. It definitely pays to educate yourself, and most of all, don't be afraid to wait for the "chosen one."

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Welcome back...let me know if you need the account fixed.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back hahah!

My affinity for Supras began similar when I started noticing them after getting into cars about a decade ago. It definitely pays to educate yourself, and most of all, don't be afraid to wait for the "chosen one."
Thank you! And yes, I concur with that statement. Renaissance Red TT 6-speed with the beige leather interior and a targa... that's my dream aesthetic setup.

Welcome back...let me know if you need the account fixed.
Thank you for taking care of it.

Cheers,

-Coby

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Coby! You're at the right place to learn. I've learned a lot here and finally joined recently. Nice dream setup. Love the RR TT with targa.

-Joseph
Thank you, Joseph! I feel long overdue of joining and getting active in the Supra community. No better resource to learn about the one car I will one day own, too.

Cheers to you, fellow newcomer!

-Coby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts