Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up y'all? names brandon. i have been in the mk3 comunity for about a year now. but i have only been on supramania. lots of crossovers im sure. i have lived in nashville, tn since november. i own a 90t with plenty of mods done to her. unfortunatlelly, i totaled it last weekend. got taped on the highway doing 70 miles and hour and took the car into the concrete wall and slid down it for about 150 yards. sucks ass but a new shell is already on the way and the rebuild is soon coming. eitherway, im lookin for some supra people in the middle tn area. maybe some hang outs, meets, cook outs. that sort of thing. hit me up. my aim name is b005t3dsupra. talk to you laters.
brandon

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Welcome to the boards.. I was born in Memphis but I reside in Georgia.. Just thought Id say hey`

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
sorry to hear bout that man :(

welcome to the board.... im boosted1jz on supramania :D

if i was a lil closer id come up and help..... but who knows if i get bored 1 day after getting mine running maybe ill make a trip up there :D

chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
supraman741 said:
sorry to hear bout that man :(

welcome to the board.... im boosted1jz on supramania :D

if i was a lil closer id come up and help..... but who knows if i get bored 1 day after getting mine running maybe ill make a trip up there :D

chris
haha, awesome. come on up and help. im getting it next weekend. should be starting asap.

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
cool...... if i can get mine going by this week.... i might be down for some driving action ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts