Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
GN's are great. Make it go down the 1/4 Timmmmmmmmm!!! Dang you got more drag cars than the Force Family...haha...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
some tech informations please, i am not familar with those ;)

cu Andy
Andy read here for some information about Buick Grand Nationals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Grand_National

Scroll down and look at: Grand National and GNX

BGNRA Members John & Marka Gallina own the World's Quickest ET and Fastest MPH
in NHRA History in SSDX (Super Stock) Class at 7.98 seconds at 167.44 MPH!
Not too shabby for an old Buick sedan...haha...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Nice GN wheelie

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
But then here is my Toyota Motorhome doing a wheelie too...haha... Not quite as high as the GN though.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yea, thats where it ended up. It is all stock and was pushing 18psi. It pulled pretty hard, but I was uncertain about the a/f's. So I put it on the dyno and it was at like 15/1 AFRs. :nono: So we turned the boost down to 10-11 where the AFRs were good and it dynoed 220whp. Needless to say, there is some more power to be made :)

Andy, Don't make me send the Mudstain out to Germany to SMOKE all you fools. :1poke:

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
Yea, thats where it ended up. It is all stock and was pushing 18psi. It pulled pretty hard, but I was uncertain about the a/f's. So I put it on the dyno and it was at like 15/1 AFRs. :nono: So we turned the boost down to 10-11 where the AFRs were good and it dynoed 220whp. Needless to say, there is some more power to be made :)

Andy, Don't make me send the Mudstain out to Germany to SMOKE all you fools. :1poke:
What??? Wild gay stallions galloping thru Europe? Wicked Treal!

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
Always nice to owe one of those. Easy to remember when they came out and were labed as the " Vette Killers ". I was doing IASCA sound offs in the mid to late 80's and there was one that was the best in America at the time on the Pro level and he never lost once nationwide ( The SpeakerWorks Buick Richard Clark ). They are still highly used in the MidWest as some Super single track star cars. I was out at KCIR a few years ago watching some run. If the search function ever worked on here, I could find the pictures. Anyway, nice ride Tim and nice piece of history.

·
Go Getter!
365 Posts
LOL great pics of the motor home!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
bout time you got one.

so goes like this
9 sec stang
9 sec supra (when it comes out)
9 sec gn (after tim breaks it)

one 9 sec car isn't enough?
crazy robards!
I dont see the GN running a 9 anytime soon. I doubt it will leave the garage much. And the supra better run faster than a 9...

·
Registered
120 Posts
He said "Mullet"....Heh Heh HEHEh
Guess you joined the club, I have a 1980 Malibu.:wavey:

·
turbo lexus pile
488 Posts
SWEEEEET....... yeah if you grow a mullet youll fit right in here in europe.....apparently that shit is hot now cuz everyone has a mullet. Im taken pics when i see em. Oh ya hi from Nurnberg. Just spent a week around bavaria and a couple weeks in france.... tomorrow i leave for denmark...then off to the land of heavy metal (sweden). hot blondes and chocolate here in germany is nice. drinking wine, eating cheese soaking up some rays and kickin it with french maids in castles was pretty badass down south. after sweden im goin to amsterdam for one hell of a blitzed week. then maybe home to work on the lexus for summer. Grand nat'l should be pretty hot, cant wait to see how it turns out....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow, its nice enough to win a trophy? I didnt even know Tim went to car shows.
Cool, need to see it. If you bring it to the shop some time let me know.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts