Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bummer thing is that I've scrapped it a few times on my drive way... I'm not sure if any of you guys have clearence problem with the TRD exhaust. I'm kinda bummed out that it has a few scratches now. Maybe I'm going slow enough on my driveway?

·
Banned
751 Posts
Don't worry about scrapes, punctures should be your concern. Scrapes come with the territory. My RS*R has a couple of mean ones.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks u guys! damn i love the sound of the exhaust... its bad ass. if u guys want i can take a video clip of it...

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
sure!

TexasPancake said:
thanks u guys! damn i love the sound of the exhaust... its bad ass. if u guys want i can take a video clip of it...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ill get them up =) and to answer 2xxturbo - using stock cats. i wonder if i get more gain with a high flow cat?

·
776 Posts
TexasPancake said:
its all good... i got it installed by Tim from Pann Auto. he's a pretty cool dude.
I told you he is the best. He doesn't techically work for Pann Auto. He is good friends with the owner though. I had him just weld me an intercooler pipe last Friday. It fits like a glove now. This guy knows his supras. I wouldn't let anyone else touch my car.

·
Registered
849 Posts
What is the TRD exhaust going for these days? $$$

1 - 19 of 19 Posts