Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Thats right 7M-KDL and I have started a little project for the supra community.

We started getting tired of not being able to get turbo ducts for pre 89 bumpers, so we decided to fab. our own!

7M-KDL (Matt) started making fiberglass molds to fit in the pre 89 bumper. Now I have a rough mold to start fabbing up to a spare bumper that I have.
We are still working on getting a good model to show everyone to start selling to people here on the forum. We may also start making carbon fiber ducts. (not for sure about the carbon yet.

But here are some pics of what I have done so far.

· Why an Auto??
518 Posts
Douche!
Looks pretty damn good! So it is sitting flush right?

· Registered
25 Posts
Yeh as Supradude88 (Alex) said I may hav a carbon duct in the future, I hav started on a carbon one but I ran into some problems so I have to work those out before they can be 'marketed' however, we should hav a good model of the epoxy/glass version within a week or two. Also, they can be made without the dividers to have just an open rectangular duct..anyway, well try to keep you posted. Eveyone should also kno that you do hav to modify the bumper and bumper cover, obviously

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.