Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might know, TwinZ Design (www.twinzdesign.com) specializes on the design, development and manufacturing of aeroparts for the Nissan 300ZX Z32 and we are one of the best if not the most known and recognized company in the Z32 community, specially known for making clean designs that enhance to the lines of the car as if they were from factory and also for the quality and OEM-like fitment on all our products. All our designs are made from scratch and properly documented, we like to innovate and don't make copies or replicate existent parts from other companies.

After working on the Supra for several months, we have finally finished a kit that should be on the market once we find the right dealer in the US to work with. Dealer suggestions are welcome! We don't sell directly and this thread has been made only to show the parts and project with the Supra.

Our Supra is at the paint shop right now for a full color (and look) change, so we’ll be posting updates on that very soon.

Here’s a sneak peak of our new Type I rear wing, similar to the ones we make for the Z32…pics of the installed products will be up once the car gets out of the body shop.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's our demo Z32 showing some of our products, so you can get an idea of the design philosophy we follow.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
In for pics of wing and other Supra products

·
Super Moderator
10,040 Posts
pics with the wing installed on a supra
According to the first post, installed pics will be forthcoming as soon as their Supra is out of the bodyshop.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! We'll post pics of other new products in the next few days and once the Supra it's out of the bodyshop, we'll post pics of the car with all the new products installed!

·
Boost Addicted.
1,217 Posts
In for more info !

·
Registered
348 Posts
I recently bought my Supra after being in the 300zxtt community for 14 years and I can say that TwinZ Design has been making top notch parts for the Zs for years. Don't think I've ever seen any complaints about quality, fitment or service. Very happy to see them get into the Supra market.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We took the big risk of going for a more unique color and went for the BMW Atacama Yellow since we thought it looked great on pics and as much as we tested the color on small pieces, it was a total fail once we saw it on the whole car painted...it's too orange for our taste and definitely not the look we are looking for.

This was a very expensive mistake and there was no way we would have kept the car in that color, so we'll be repainting the car in Corvette Velocity Yellow color.

Anyway, here's a few pics of the prep work and Atacama Yellow result.

We'll post more updates soon!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Raising the BAR
3,325 Posts
Is it going in to the shop for a color change (hopefully not yellow)?

Edit: read post about velocity yellow. Don't know about that one either...maybe Ferrari red?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yesh, it's back to the paint shop for a different yellow!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here’s a sneak peak of our new Type I side skirts…pics of the installed products will be up once the car gets out of the body shop.

·
Super Moderator
10,040 Posts
Yikes, sucks about that color change :\

Any word yet on who your US distributor will be? An SF supporting vendor, I hope? :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We haven't looked for a dealer yet. We are waiting to have the car ready with all our products installed to have a better presentation when we start looking for a dealer. A SF supporting vendor will be a priority ;)

For the 300ZX we have Z1 Motorsports located in GA, which is the biggest and most respected part supplier in the Z32 community. They carry big amounts of stock and ship worldwide, so we would be happy to work with a similiar dealer for the Supra.

·
JetFire
5,349 Posts
I can vouch for quality and fitment of the products on Z32. Maybe MVP could be a vendor in US for you guys for Supra stuff.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! We will consider them when we start looking for vendors.

1 - 20 of 394 Posts