Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a pic last year when I was NA...

Heres some new pics since I have gone turbo and lowered it!! Enjoy!!!
**Engine Shot included**

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Wow, looks a lot better! Any engine shots? What kind of suspension are you running and what kind of turbo kit?

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats the stock white.. yeah i will get some engine shots.. I have the RS*R Down Springs (1.6 in the front and 1.0 in the back) and Kyb AGX struts. I have the DaveH turbo setup. PT52 turbo...

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Engine shot now included ^^^
Im running 7 psi so I am around 300rwhp so it should be a little bit faster than a stock TT

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
How do you like those RS*R springs?

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are very nice!! they are not the Ti2000 ones but they ride really smooth. I have the KYB's set at 3 all the way around. (1=soft, 4=stiff) and its not that rough at all! I have no rubbing either!!

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Good job on goin Na-T. Looks better lowered as well. Do you have a list of what you did so far. maybe even dyno #'s??? That'd be cool :)

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
kevganzon said:
Good job on goin Na-T. Looks better lowered as well. Do you have a list of what you did so far. maybe even dyno #'s??? That'd be cool :)

Instead of telling you to read the few posts above...I'll be nice and quote:
Jr24dawg said:
have the DaveH turbo setup. PT52 turbo...
Jr24dawg said:
Im running 7 psi so I am around 300rwhp so it should be a little bit faster than a stock TT

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AGlobalThreat said:
Is that ur actual license plate? SUPRA?
yeah thats my licence plate... :)

so far no regrets... i was in the market to sell my car (completely stock & before mods) and try and find a TT 6speed but they were a little out of my range.

I have had quiet a few problems since going na-t but all were simple free fixes. like boost leaks!! I have had many of those.. and not wiring my wideband up right gave me some check engine lights. as far as the motor goes.. Very strong and nothing has broke or gone bad with it!! even the ge motor is strong as hell!!!

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Justin,

Thanks for the help doing the suspension!! We knocked that out pretty quickly!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts