Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some new parts have start piling up and when the car gets back from the audiostore at the end of this month, they are all going in.

That´s a T04E, 680cc injectors, 2 x Walbro, Megan CF muffler, 2 x Turbonetic´s Evolution WG, Do-Luck Type2 frontbumper and Turboduct.
Also new rims, 2 x Megan raceseats, Greddy Profec E-01, HKS Super AFR, HKS VPC, Greddy Airinx and more are coming up.

Thomas

N

·
0 Posts
i hate you, but not in a bad way, i just wish i had your car

and i only see 1 turbo

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
I made a tub in my backseat to holds 2 Eclipse Aluminums :cool:
OT, but how does that sound? Ive heard that the backseat is a less than ideal location for the subs.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
It sounds sick:) but i need a new amp to power it..the backseat isnt a bad place to make a sub box you just have to make it right. Mines mad completly of glass and 3/4" MDF board. which keeps the sound in :)
But if you buy ones of those welfare best buy boxes they usually arent air tight..and they sounds like shit because they are universal and not made for the dimension of a specific sub

G

·
0 Posts
conundrum07 said:
OT, but how does that sound? Ive heard that the backseat is a less than ideal location for the subs.
Just my input...I have 2 10's in the back laying down, tilted slightly inward. Sounds resonates great.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
turbotomas said:
Some new parts have start piling up and when the car gets back from the audiostore at the end of this month, they are all going in.

That´s a T04E, 680cc injectors, 2 x Walbro, Megan CF muffler, 2 x Turbonetic´s Evolution WG, Do-Luck Type2 frontbumper and Turboduct.
Also new rims, 2 x Megan raceseats, Greddy Profec E-01, HKS Super AFR and more are coming up.

Thomas
must be nice to have money...i am jealous

Supra Junky 101 said:
It sounds sick:) but i need a new amp to power it..the backseat isnt a bad place to make a sub box you just have to make it right. Mines mad completly of glass and 3/4" MDF board. which keeps the sound in :)
But if you buy ones of those welfare best buy boxes they usually arent air tight..and they sounds like shit because they are universal and not made for the dimension of a specific sub
what size subs are they? what amp are you running now? it must be something pretty big to power those two subs.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Dauliing Eclipse 12" Aluminums, i origianlly had 2 JL 500/1's powering them.. But im thinkin the Xtant 1200 will do the trick :) or JL 1000/1 :cool:

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Awesome stuff Thomas, that car was alreadt Badass, should be over the top when you get all of this stuff added to it!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
Dauliing Eclipse 12" Aluminums, i origianlly had 2 JL 500/1's powering them.. But im thinkin the Xtant 1200 will do the trick :) or JL 1000/1 :cool:

kicker kx1200.1 will do an even better job ;)

·
2,279 Posts
TT = turbo tomas. Folks asked about it the last time he posted.

As a side note, I'm going to fly to sweden and steal your front bumper! I love the T2!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts