Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi and let you guys and gals know of this new Utah member in the Murray area. right now am just fixing some of the many probs (like the ks wires, fpr, and egr cooling plate leak on the back of the head) with this car and hope to have it running good soon. am changing shifts at my job so that i will get some time to get her running good.

· Registered
1993.5 Built SP Automatic with 3800 stall,PHR stage 3 fuel system,Map ECU2,CCW SP20's,HKS coilovers
743 Posts
welcome. what have you done as far as aftermarket on the car? we have meets about 1-2 times a year i think. just keep an eye out on the forum. see ya around.

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the welcomes. the mods i have so far is psi gauge,shimmed WG, AFPR, and the KS fix. am just trying to get her running good right now and then go from there. the WG shim was to get psi about 5 to find the leaks. i dont have any pics or ways to take pics right and post them. :sadance:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.