Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dude you drive your supra in the winter! OMG! Nah just kidding I live in Michigan and my car is stored up like the garage queen it is. Nice video....sweet ride.

later,
Joe
BTW, what part of michigan is waterford? I live in west michigan.
Who is going through serious supra withdrawals.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Heh, seems familiar ;)... I'd never do that to my tires (S03's) though. :p

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
1/4 mile time? well, i took that video about 4 months ago. and that was on my old motor. with that motor it ran mid to high 13's. The motor i have now is probly in the 14's. Its untuned and rich as hell. i'll probly be deep into the 13's if not 12's when its tuned properly. (with et's of course.) heh, muffler? fawk no! straight 3" all the way back. btw, im about 35 miles north of detroit.

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
thats just the good ol' 7m breathin. nothin more. ;)

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
"capture the whole feel of the launch"

hehe future director :D

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
heh, yeah, i totally regreted saying that. It sounded way to steven spielberg for me.

D

·
0 Posts
NNICE VID! .. although you really need some suspention i see lotws of bounce!!

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
yeah, at the time that was taken i had 4 really blown struts! :D they've now since been replaced. You guys cant tell me a supra with blown struts isnt fun! ;) it makes the car look like its got 600hp:D

D

·
0 Posts
lol! Yeah i fell ya. Hey what kinda struts did u get? stockers or aftermarket?

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
nice vid man...good burn out...nothing like writting your name w/ a little rubber...

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
regarding the shocks, i put illuminas on it. thermactor, thanks for the honesty i suppose... i will put something far better together down the road. this clip has been laying around since mid-summer. so i figured i'd post it.

D

·
0 Posts
Acctually, I think that thermactor was givin you props by the drool icon

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
danthesupraman said:
Acctually, I think that thermactor was givin you props by the drool icon
Yeah, the only thing that wasn't props was the comment about the hoodscoop, but that's just minor. It's a shame that "drool" has to be typed as "boring" to get the drooling smilie, I'd hate to give the wrong message

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
oh, ok, i missunderstood. thanks. :D

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm open DP!! :rockon: time ot unhook my catback now! i just LOVE that sound!

·
Registered
234 Posts
My burnout was more impressive :D

and I used a tripod one leg jamed between the back seats and then crossed the seatbelts over it didnt move at all unlike scared passangers :D

I see the "jam it in the ashtray" location is popular for the boost gauge :D

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
Thermactor said:
Yeah, the only thing that wasn't props was the comment about the hoodscoop, but that's just minor. It's a shame that "drool" has to be typed as "boring" to get the drooling smilie, I'd hate to give the wrong message
: drooling : :drooling:

: boring : :boring:

lol

21 - 40 of 43 Posts