Supra Forums banner

1281 - 1294 of 1294 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why would you use the front faces and put them on the rear when the front faces give you the caliper clearance you need unless you have both front and rear in the same face.

If you're modding the barrells, why not go the widest you can and get a 11.5" rear wheel? To answer your offset question, I need to know if you have your rear fenders rolled or you can go to post #1269, 1272 and 1273 depending on your rear fenders and how aggressive you want to get.

R.K.

I moved the rear barrels to the front faces so the front wheels will be 9.5 wide instead of 8.5. The front faces are staying on the front to clear brakes. I would be interested in an 11.5 wide wheel for the rear if possible. My rear quarters are shaved but not sure how much.

So rear options would be

19x11 +48
19x11.5 +52

Thanks!! Wasn't sure if the same size would apply to 19" wheels as 18" wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I need help!!

I am thinking of buying a set of wheels like volk rays te37, what measurements do you recommend?and put big calipers on those wheels

Front: 18x9.5 offset: ??? (Fender stock)
Rear: 18x10 or 10.5 offset:??? (Fender stock)

another wheel option is: Yokohama wheel Advan TC4

What size can I choose with the stock fender:and put big calipers on those wheels

Front: 18x9 or 9.5 offset:???? (Fender Stock
Rear: 18x10.5 or 11. Offset: ??? (fender stock)

Plis Help me!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hello, I need help!!

I am thinking of buying a set of wheels like volk rays te37, what measurements do you recommend?and put big calipers on those wheels

Front: 18x9.5 offset: ??? (Fender stock)
Rear: 18x10 or 10.5 offset:??? (Fender stock)

another wheel option is: Yokohama wheel Advan TC4

What size can I choose with the stock fender:and put big calipers on those wheels

Front: 18x9 or 9.5 offset:???? (Fender Stock
Rear: 18x10.5 or 11. Offset: ??? (fender stock)

Plis Help me!!
For the Volk look for the supra specific offsets.
18x9.5 +40
18x10.5 +45

Advan (I think you can get custom offsets)
18x9.5 +36
18x11 +48

Casper

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey everyone. I’ve read through a lot of this thread and searched quite a bit. There’s quite a bit of variety but I think I’m closing in on what to get. I’m very interested in the Volk te37 saga time attack on my mkIV TT. I haven’t seen much discussion about them on here. Anyway, I’m looking at the following:

Front: 18 x 9.5 (offset options are 37 or 43) with likely 255/35 tires
Back: 18 x 10 offset available is 34
with likely 275 or 285/ 30 or 35 tires

I’m completely stock currently but may go with HKS coil overs later. Would like to not have to modify fenders if possible. I’m looking for what flush fitment, good amount of rubber on the road for regular street, and less chunky sidewall. Any advice on fitment, offset, and tires would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,994 Posts
Hey everyone. I’ve read through a lot of this thread and searched quite a bit. There’s quite a bit of variety but I think I’m closing in on what to get. I’m very interested in the Volk te37 saga time attack on my mkIV TT. I haven’t seen much discussion about them on here. Anyway, I’m looking at the following:

Front: 18 x 9.5 (offset options are 37 or 43) with likely 255/35 tires
Back: 18 x 10 offset available is 34
with likely 275 or 285/ 30 or 35 tires

I’m completely stock currently but may go with HKS coil overs later. Would like to not have to modify fenders if possible. I’m looking for what flush fitment, good amount of rubber on the road for regular street, and less chunky sidewall. Any advice on fitment, offset, and tires would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
The fronts will fit fine with the +37. The rears will have to be rolled to fit anything wider than a 255.
R.K.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply! Glad to hear the fronts will fit. Is the 255 restriction on the rear because of the 34 offset? I’m seeing a lot of 285-295 on here but probably with higher offsets. I’ll probably go 275 in the back and be prepared to find someone to roll the fenders. Better than cutting

The fronts will fit fine with the +37. The rears will have to be rolled to fit anything wider than a 255.
R.K.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,994 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply! Glad to hear the fronts will fit. Is the 255 restriction on the rear because of the 34 offset? I’m seeing a lot of 285-295 on here but probably with higher offsets. I’ll probably go 275 in the back and be prepared to find someone to roll the fenders. Better than cutting
The 255 is so it doesn’t rub. A 275 tire will rub but if you’re rolling anyways, then go for it. Personally I would go with wider wheels especially now that you’re going to be rolling the fenders.
R.K.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m with you. My concern with wider wheels is the offset. The time attack comes in 10.5 at 14 or 7 offset and 11 with a 12 offset. Those seem like they might be too aggressive. Does rolling the rear give you lot more clearance?

The 255 is so it doesn’t rub. A 275 tire will rub but if you’re rolling anyways, then go for it. Personally I would go with wider wheels especially now that you’re going to be rolling the fenders.
R.K.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,994 Posts
I’m with you. My concern with wider wheels is the offset. The time attack comes in 10.5 at 14 or 7 offset and 11 with a 12 offset. Those seem like they might be too aggressive. Does rolling the rear give you lot more clearance?
Find different wheels then. Ones that offer wider options and custom offsets.
R.K.

1281 - 1294 of 1294 Posts