Supra Forums banner
1601 - 1620 of 1625 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
A +27 on a 9.5" in the rear will require a fender roll. No way getting around it. A 10.5" +38 will require a rear roll. Let me know what wheels you're looking at and I will advise.

R.K.
I am looking at the 18" Enkei NT03+M wheels.

The supra currently has on Avid AV06 wheels (18x8.5 +35 for the front with 255/35 tires and 18x9.5 +38 for the rear with 285/35 tires). The body is stock with no fender modifications. I plan to use the same tires for the new rims. Do you think any of the NT03m will be possible without fender modification?

Thanks!

· Wheel Fitment Guru
4,892 Posts
I am looking at the 18" Enkei NT03+M wheels.

The supra currently has on Avid AV06 wheels (18x8.5 +35 for the front with 255/35 tires and 18x9.5 +38 for the rear with 285/35 tires). The body is stock with no fender modifications. I plan to use the same tires for the new rims. Do you think any of the NT03m will be possible without fender modification?

Thanks!
Simple answer no. Supra fitment is almost impossible to get new. The platform is old.

You can get these wheels that are supra friendly fitments that look similar to the ones you chose:

NT03RR | Enkei Wheels

For the fronts pick 18x9.5" +40 and the rear 18x10" +38. You might have to do a gentle roll in the rear or add more negative camber to allow for fender clearances.

Otherwise look at some wheels that go for sale here or save your money and get what you truly want.

R.K.

· Registered
42 Posts
Had a hard time distilling info from this thread. What would be the ideal 18" BBS LM specs for unrolled fenders? Does these specs still hold for unrolled fenders?
front: 18x9 +42 offset
back: 18x10 +50 offset

Doesn't seem like BBS have the 18x10 +50 offset with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern as of 2023.

· Wheel Fitment Guru
4,892 Posts
Had a hard time distilling info from this thread. What would be the ideal 18" BBS LM specs for unrolled fenders? Does these specs still hold for unrolled fenders?
front: 18x9 +42 offset
back: 18x10 +50 offset

Doesn't seem like BBS have the 18x10 +50 offset with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern as of 2023.
Terrible fitment. I would pass.

R.K.

· Registered
23 Posts
Thanks, understand.. :)

Jup, before i and my team rebuild the hole car, 2 stupid garages had their fingers in it, every ting was pure crap, like always..
Wheels is the last part of my rebuild..

I want to run 18" VOLK TE37 i think
Front: 9.5 - 245 or 265
Rear: 10.5 - 285
My fenders are rolled/Cut off inner lip.

Im trying to figure out what ET's to go for..
I want flush but no rubbing.

Any pictures of your car from the side and above where we can see your wheels how close to the fenders and so on :p..
I got the same wheels on my car almost the same specs

rears are 295 on 10.5"
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

· Registered
11 Posts
Simple answer no. Supra fitment is almost impossible to get new. The platform is old.

You can get these wheels that are supra friendly fitments that look similar to the ones you chose:

NT03RR | Enkei Wheels

For the fronts pick 18x9.5" +40 and the rear 18x10" +38. You might have to do a gentle roll in the rear or add more negative camber to allow for fender clearances.

Otherwise look at some wheels that go for sale here or save your money and get what you truly want.

R.K.
Would 18x9.5" +40 clear BBK (stoptech) at the front?

· Registered
11 Posts
Offset doesn't clear calipers. Wheel face design and back pad thicknesses do. What wheel are you looking at?

R.K.
I was thinking of doing the Enkei NT03+m: 18x8.5" +38 for the front (with 255/35 tires) and 18x9.5" +40 for the rears (with 285/35 tires). Car has BBK kit for the front. Fenders are unmodified. And has HKS Hypermax IV coilovers. I was trying to go for a fitment that would require the least amount of fender modification; thus you recommended the NT03RR: 18x9.5" +40 and the rear 18x10" +38.

Would the NT03+m wheels with the specs I provided work better than the NT03RR in terms of calliper clearance?
Also if I went for the NT03+m in the fitment specs I provided, how much of a fender roll/pull do you think I'd need?

Thanks!

· Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
669 Posts
v.borinskikh on instagram has those front sizes in a NT03+M on his Supra. He has OEM BBK up front. Would need to confirm but I don't believe he runs a spacer.

I'd be surprised if you'd need to roll the rears at all with that offset and tyre.

· Wheel Fitment Guru
4,892 Posts
v.borinskikh on instagram has those front sizes in a NT03+M on his Supra. He has OEM BBK up front. Would need to confirm but I don't believe he runs a spacer.

I'd be surprised if you'd need to roll the rears at all with that offset and tyre.
He's asking about Stoptech BBK on the front. Way different than the factory brakes.

R.K.

· Wheel Fitment Guru
4,892 Posts
I was thinking of doing the Enkei NT03+m: 18x8.5" +38 for the front (with 255/35 tires) and 18x9.5" +40 for the rears (with 285/35 tires). Car has BBK kit for the front. Fenders are unmodified. And has HKS Hypermax IV coilovers. I was trying to go for a fitment that would require the least amount of fender modification; thus you recommended the NT03RR: 18x9.5" +40 and the rear 18x10" +38.

Would the NT03+m wheels with the specs I provided work better than the NT03RR in terms of calliper clearance?
Also if I went for the NT03+m in the fitment specs I provided, how much of a fender roll/pull do you think I'd need?

Thanks!
Typically most 18" wheels won't clear the aftermarket BBK. You'll need to step upto a 19" wheel.

R.K.

· Registered
669 Posts
He's asking about Stoptech BBK on the front. Way different than the factory brakes.

R.K.
Ah, had missed that. Yeah, will probably need to go up to a 19" to ensure they clear.

· Registered
11 Posts
Typically most 18" wheels won't clear the aftermarket BBK. You'll need to step upto a 19" wheel.

R.K.
If I went back to stock TT front brakes, would the setup I provided above work for the NT03+m?
TBH the car might have 4 piston stoptech brakes at the front. I bought the car recently during the winter and put it straight into storage, so I am just assuming its BBK based off the photos I took prior to storing it.

· Wheel Fitment Guru
4,892 Posts
If I went back to stock TT front brakes, would the setup I provided above work for the NT03+m?
TBH the car might have 4 piston stoptech brakes at the front. I bought the car recently during the winter and put it straight into storage, so I am just assuming its BBK based off the photos I took prior to storing it.
You should be able to. But ask yourself this (if you truly have a Canadian Spec Supra TT), do you want to put cheap bad fitting wheels on your $60,000 car?

R.K.

· Registered
669 Posts
Nothing wrong with them being cheap in the case of Enkei IMO but yes, the fitment on the NT03+m isn't wonderful. I do wish they had some more Supra specific sizing as I do think the NT03+m can look quite nice on a Supra.

Reactions: directc
1601 - 1620 of 1625 Posts