Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since everyone likes pictures here is a shot of the new wheels.

Yes, the ST lowering springs have been ordered.

For everyone's benefit, those are 17X8 in the front and 17X9.5 in the back.

The 275/40 tires in the back are fine.

The 245/40's in the front were my error, I should have ordered 245/45's.

I like them!

·
Take it!
996 Posts
looks clean bro! get those ST's as soon as possible and install them right quick!

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
soup said:
Hey, I'm going 4X4ing this weekend. Want to come?
:lol: :lol: thats pretty funny, but it looks good, i like them on that color supra. for some reason they look kinda small in the wheel well, but it should be alot better when its lowered.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
i saw these wheels in person and they are hot!
ok so there is a bit of wheel well gap, but you should have seen it squat at the track! stock suspension may not be the most appealing, but sure is comfortable and imo the best for drag racing. awesome weight transfer. but for handling and looks aftermarket suspension is the way to go.

dave
baja supra owner

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
ok so why do those bigger rims look smaller on that car? are u still on stock suspention? or is there no suspention at all? :lol:

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Those rims look good man. Just lower it and use some tireshine and you'll be golden. You have a very clean car.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
What kind of rims are they?

And get it lowered NOW. HAHA, jus kidding. (But seriously, get those lowering springs on there :bigthumb: )

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
Your supposed to hide the 4x4 look by taking pictures @ odd angles ;)

Looks good though, I'm sure youll repost new pics once lowered.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i agree, for some strange reason the sawblades seem to fill the well and your new ones look like 15's with crazy rubber like 50 series. Maybe its some kind of illusion. hopefully it will look better lowered

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The fronts are bad, I like the rears. I might be selling the fronts in in the near future, and take the loss, to go to 245/45 or maybe 245/50.

The ST springs should help, I hope.

You live you learn!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts