Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are...

Sorry, but I had to take the cliche money lip shot...

And, the tires...

Wheels:
CCW 505A (19x10, 19x11) www.ccwheel.com

Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport (265/30/19, 295/30/19)

I will be mounting them within a week or so. The sooner the better. Thanks for looking. :D

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Nice! Can I ask what you paid? I've been thinking about some anthracite or black chrome CCW's, and really haven't looked at the prices as of yet. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to state it on the public forum.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
:run: :wackit: :run: :wackit:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Damn. That makes you, me, and Playboi all with red MKIV's with CCW SP505As. :eek:

At least mine is a custom red with a hood and RMM wing and WW lip. :coold:

Looks good, bro! :)

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
adversary said:
I wonder how they would look on a black Mk4.
Just like the black MKIV on the CCW website. :eek:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
95legend6spd - check out www.ccwheel.com, it has all the info you need.

GotTurbos? - thanks, i want to mount them just as fast as you do, only problem is taking it 2 hours away to the only decent shop around here to roll the fenders.

mkiv aspirant, david & cosmo - thank you :)

Fyrarms - playboi took the wheels of and is selling his supra without them, so that just makes me and you. and we won't ever be twins because i don't like the ww lip. i'm ordering the whifbitz lip soon.

adversary - they look good on black, but better on red

supra dupra - i did it making fun of all the people who put crisp $100 on their new 8" lips. mine really doesnt have much lip so i thought a crumpled up $1 would be perfect!

·
Registered
659 Posts
OH-LA-LA!

That's a fucking awesome wheel setup, Mr Xenon Supra.
Those CCW are my favorite (i got BLITZ 03 only because CCW does your wheels only in 19" size, while i greatly prefer 18" for MKIV streetability), and PS2 is probably one of the best all-around tires in the market today if not the best.

Really, really, really my best compliments to your choiche!
Post Pics of them on your car *SOON* :)

Just a question: 295/30 ZR19 will fit in the rear without fender modifications?? :dunno:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
brewster - thanks ;)

94suprattmd - yeah i changed my mind at the last minute, the tires look great- i can't wait to test them out

zeeshan - read up there ^^^^^, i did it as a joke since everyone always does it.... :D

cosmic - thank you very much, no i'm going to have to get the fenders rolled down at AAP in order for the wheels to fit without rubbing. shouldn't be too hard for them to do, i just need to have a free day to take it down there.

·
02 RSX Type-S Turbo
18 Posts
those are puuurrrtttyyyy...good choice polished looks great on red

·
Hardtop >
1,176 Posts
those wheel are fuckin orgasmic :wackit: . They are gonna look absolutely perefct on your supra man. Get them mounted and post some pics... NOW!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts