Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Toyota Supra 7MGE
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made an account but I’ve had my Supra for a while now & I’m finally gonna search for some wheels! I’m open to suggestions so let me know what kind I should go for, also I’m not sure what exactly my wheel specs are so if y’all can let me know as well that be dope please and thank

·
Super Moderator
10,447 Posts
Welcome - MK3's look great with 17in or 18in wheels that are 9 to 10in wide with offsets in the +30 to +45 range. Specific offsets and tire sizes to match depend on your tastes and how low your suspension setup rides.

With wheels I am all about the 'buy once, cry once' philosophy. Enkei is my favorite brand for a quality wheel that isn't insanely expensive.

·
Registered
1988 MA70 Turbo
37 Posts
You will need Bolt Pattern 5x114.3.

Like Wreckless mentioned, 17 or 18 in with 9-10in wide. There are a lot of different things you can do with offset, I find anything above +30 to look too tucked for my taste.

I ran 17x9 with +25 offset. The wheel lip was perfectly flush with the fender and filled the wheel well pretty well. No spacer, stock suspension, stock brakes. Whistler Wheels, Dont know the model name.

Currently, I am running 18x9.5 +15 offset. Stretched tires so the tread is all covered by the fender, but the wheel sticks out a fair bit. Enkei RPF1. Tein Flex Z, Mercedes brakes. Don't know if it rubs yet or not, but the stance and fitment is perfect looks wise for what I wanted.

If your car is stock, I'd recommend trying 17/18x9 with +25 offset for size, it should be perfectly flush with the fender. 245/40R17 or 18 for tire size looks nice too, but up front you might need 225/40/r18 on 18in wheels.

As for specific wheel styles, its obviously super subjective. Many people put simple 5/6 spoke designs on. Work Meisters, RPF1, TE37, similar styles to those ones. I've seen a few multispoke wheels like ESR SR01 too and they look nice.

ESR SR01. Don't know the size but looks like 18in with 38 offset.

The Whistler wheels I used to have on. Don't mind the many colors that are shown.

My RPF1's. There is maybe 20mm of wheel poke and it looks great.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts