Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a Supra... but here it is. Just got them on the car today :) They are Axis Hiros 19X9.5F and 19X10.5R. Pics are taken with my Samsung SGH-P777 phone with 1.3MP camera. Sorry for the dirty car... I really need to go wash it but I'm putting it off until I get the bodykit on next week :p Enjoy!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Lower it alttle more and it would be badass!

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments :)

Yann, I did get CR Kai's but ended up trading them for these. 18's simply look too small on G35's because of huge wheel well. :( I was afraid it would look funny if the wheels looked too small especially with the bodykit that I'm putting on next week.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have seen g35's on the road with aftermarket wheels and lowered suspension, which complements the car really good. After that I dont think it needs anything else on looks. how heavy are those axis? looking good

·
Registered
277 Posts
My friend just put those same rims on his supra, I'll see if I can get some pics up , they look really good 10.5's on the rear too.

Nice looking car btw , lowered a little and it'll look great.

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys :) The wheels are pretty heavy. I think they weigh between 25 and 30 lbs. I guess it's decent for 19's. I'm planning to save up and get some Volks or something equivalent after I finish all NA mods. These will keep me happy for time being :) I'm just planning to lower the car with 350Z springs and Tokico D-spec shocks. That should drop it about 1/2 inch. I don't really wanna go much lower due to ground clearance and alignment issues. don't really wanna spend $1k in camber kits and toe kits.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thats one sicc 350GT!

:lol:

But in all seriousness, it looks good. I'm a sucker for G35 coupes. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I tried a set of Axis Hiros on my MKIV. Two things I didn't like:

a) Cast construction.

b) Tiny bubbles in the clearcoat.

·
ΣΦE Member
1,230 Posts
had any issues with the fronts? I just installed my sf challenges and theres like a wearing sound yet i look and cant locate it???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts