Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I tore off the old stockers, even though the rubber had ~150 miles on them. Heres the new wheels.

P.S. Old wheels are now forsale! ;)

BTW: last picture is trying to show that the little hairs on the tire are still there, they didnt show up to well tho. tires are BRAND new on the old rims i mean.

Why the Hell does elit3.com not work anymore, its pissing me off.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since i can't post pics till i find a host that won't crap out on me in 2 days Ill just ask my question now.

does anyone know where i can get konig Centercap replacements. My wheels only came with 1 in bad shape, so i need pretty much 4 new ones. Thanks!

-Shannon

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is in bad shape, Getting tore down to nothing and getting rebult bottom up real soon. Just need to pull engine and trans then get some real work done! :D i can't wait.

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
Wheels don't look bad but that exhaust looks horrible. I always see that crap on rice and it has made their back bumper black from the exhaust.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No need for a wash yet, its being torn down and rebuilt, and yes it needs to be lowered, the exhaust is what was on it when i bought it, a 2.75 inch open pipe with that crappy muffler. It's all going in the garbage soon. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts