Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is being painted nissan silverstone. attached is a shot of the color of the car on a 350z. i photoshoped some volk gt-c's in gunmetal on the pic. do you guys think the gunmetal wheels are to close to the color of the paint. i think i might get them. what do you guys think?

thanks

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Hmm.....it's hard to answer you with an accurate opinion since the wheels are seen too much at an angle and distance.

It looks nice though......but yeah, not a bunch of contrast if that's what you're shooting for.

sean

·
5,059 Posts
It would look better if the 350 was a darker silver
but since your painting your supra that color, I'd say go with mercury silver colored volk wheels.

·
Registered
500 Posts
t88 mayhem, the wheels will definately look good with the car, BUT it will look much better on a more solid color that lets the wheels stand out. like for example red or white. i've seen the gt-c's on both and they stand out alot! hope that kind of helps you. but even if you changed your mind, its too late right? you bought the rims, and your cars in the shop. good luck to the outcome of your car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Supra calviN - i wanted to o with something that was not to flashy. we will see how it looks. i will post some pics in amonth when the car is done.

x X CLoud X x - you have a silver set of 19"s right. i think i saw some beutiful pics last month. you live in the tr-state area? if so we should hook up some time.

everyone else thanks for your replys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts