Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We this is the first time I have posted picture's of my Supra. I just got some 18" Ruff Racing 279's. I know they are not high end wheels but I think for the money they look great. I used to have some I-Forged wheels from my 350z but they were the wrong offset so I had to sell them. I didn't want to spend 5k for wheels and tires again.

The rear are 275/35/18 BFG drag radials and the front are 245/40/18 BFG KDW2's. The car rides great but I do need to change the stock shocks and springs soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice, how much do a set of those run ya?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Looks great, very clean car :)

what kind of off-sets are you running, or are you using spacers?
also, do the front wheels fall within the wheel arches? (from the pic they seem to
fall just within the fender)

Thanks,

Luke.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great, very clean car :)

what kind of off-sets are you running, or are you using spacers?
also, do the front wheels fall within the wheel arches? (from the pic they seem to
fall just within the fender)

Thanks,

Luke.
The offsets are 35 for the front and back. I am useing a 5mm spacer for the front to clear the TT brakes. As far as I can tell the wheels are flush with the front fender. I will also get a few more pictures in a few days.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Very nice! They suit the car really well. I think you just need a nice polished exhaust system now to complete the beefier look - although the clean stock pipe looks good :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
clean and sweet, very nice

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
Nice, reminds me of some volk wheels...

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
alittle too much bling for me, but clean car

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
very nice i am glad someone tryed the 18" in the front i want to get 18f and 19r for the money i think they will look awesome...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice! They suit the car really well. I think you just need a nice polished exhaust system now to complete the beefier look - although the clean stock pipe looks good :)

I will get my new exhaust very soon.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts