Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a brand new wire harness, and have no idea the order the injector clips are supposed to be. It appears they alternate brown and gray injector clips for odd and even injector #'s. Someone please help. Thanks

ERic

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 and 2, and 5 and 6 are long enough to go either way.

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
I just started with the closest to the firewall first, made sure every other one was a different color. Waitaminnit, I've got them in the closet still......

Just checked the cut-off plugs (got smart and numbered them when I put my 550s in :) ), #1 was grey, #2 brown, #3 grey, etc. HTH

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
cre3d said:
How much does a new harness run? (from champion or elmhurst for example). I just pulled my motor and half my clips are broken, not to mention the whole harness is beyond brittle!
mine was ~$400 from the local Toyota dealer (incl. sales tax).

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know which color wires go with each injector #?

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
R.I.F.

CassMori said:
I just started with the closest to the firewall first, made sure every other one was a different color. Waitaminnit, I've got them in the closet still......

Just checked the cut-off plugs (got smart and numbered them when I put my 550s in :) ), #1 was grey, #2 brown, #3 grey, etc. HTH

·
92 TURBO
999 Posts
Eric87T said:
I got a brand new wire harness, and have no idea the order the injector clips are supposed to be. It appears they alternate brown and gray injector clips for odd and even injector #'s. Someone please help. Thanks

ERic
You're right Eric,

#1 gray connector (yellow and white w/blue stripe wires at plug)
#2 brown " " (black and white w/ red stripe wires)
#3 gray " " (red and white wires)
#4 brown " " ( same as #1)
#5 gray " " ( same as #3)
#6 brown " " ( same as # 2)

~ mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts