Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 90T 5spd w/ JDM 7mgte swap in it, HKS metal HG, lex afm, full 3" exhaust, 3" downpipe, stock cat ( :( for now...) and i had some questions about where to go from here...

Firsly, from what i have gathered it is a BAD combination to run the lexus AFM w/ stock 440cc injectors and 550cc injectors seems to be the best combination...but i have plans for bigger horsepower and an e-manage (i also have an e-01, not installed yet) I was wondering if i should stick with the lex. afm & 550cc combo even after i put an e-manage in...or if i should go with something a bit larger, such as 680cc or 720cc. I also have a FCD and i was wondering if that is going to do anything for me since i already have a lex afm.

My eventual setup will be:

e-01, e-manage, test pipe, FMIC, 60-1 turbo (w/ mani. and external wg, of course) ???cc inectors... 255lph fuel pump, better clutch, radiator, elec fans

I'm thinking with all of that i should be able to hit 350hp without too many problems...but just a couple more questions...

What is the best clutch for the mkIII able to support 400+ hp, what is the best radiator able to support the same amount, and is there anything i'm leaving out that you think should be included?

thanks!
jb

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
I say get the fluidyne radiator, many people run it, many people love it, nascar uses it, so why not you too?
eric

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BIGG_EASY said:
I say get the fluidyne radiator, many people run it, many people love it, nascar uses it, so why not you too?
eric

sounds good :) Does anyone have some suggestions as far as what to do w/ the lex AFM ? Also, if i have an e-manage...would that AFM provide any benifit over the stock one? I thought all it did was give like half an inch or so of more airflow as well as on a stock ecu it would send more fuel into the engine b/c it was meant for a v8...

thanks,
jb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts