Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
still schooling.
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just got my 87 n/a up and running but i need some more go what are some good if there are any performance parts for n/a and how much would it cost to go turbo

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
for a n/a,to go turbo.to go turbo,might as well do a complete gte swap,which includes the motor,gte wiring harness,gte ecu,not sure if you need a gte afm or not,r154 tranny if you plan on about 350 to 400hp,might as well get a complete 3 inch exhaust from the turbo back while your at it.but it all depends on your budget to.so guessing,and somebody correct me if im wrong because im just guesstimating,about 2 to 3 thousand.and a boost gauge and mhg and arp headbolts or studs while your at it.

·
still schooling.
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help i will probably have that money soon cause im buying another n/a with a blown head gasket for 600 dollars im gonna fix it and i know someone who wants to buy it for 3500

·
Registered
3,727 Posts

·
still schooling.
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i was gonna sell them my car for 4500 but i couldnt let it got its my first supra and im gonna hold onto it for a long time and seeing how i got it for free and had to build it up it means a lot more i would post a pic but i dont know how

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Your best bet is to put the stock supra turbo components on your car. (ct-26, 440 Inj., stock i/c, some i/c hard pipes, 3in turbo back, and ofcourse a wideband a/f guage, as well as a fuel computer of some sort, you'll also need a fuel pump, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, as well as $1200-1600 :) Best of luck to you.

na-t Dave

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
looks pretty nice. sell the wing to some ricer or on ebay and make some money

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Spoolme said:
:rofl: :rofl:

but seriously. headers will give you a big gain. :bigthumb: but boost is better. what im working on right now :bigthumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts